Info on keyhole area

mkroetsch

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some info on keyhole? Heading out that way on the second and third. Been to Allen, clemina, chappel and upper westridge and wanna try something new. Is it a cool place? Does the access suck?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access is fine logging road until last kilometre then it turns to single track through the trees. It's a small area and has some big terrain. Also some very cool terrain. Never been in there with good snow but if there is good snow and sun you could have a killer day in there

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say it has skate park terrain. I only been there twice in total white outs so I have no idea what it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on a deep snow, bluebird day. It's a pretty cool place with some really good, technical riding. The trail up is basically a creek, so newer riders might have troubles. It is a smaller area, so if the lots packed I'd go elsewhere. Also a skate park is an apt discription!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had some good and some bad rides there. Some nasty rock gardens and some wicked kickers to launch off of. Don't go too far down the canyon.. or the trees. Gutterball time..

Top Bottom