Indy Specialties Polaris 900 bottom end

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I blew up my 900 real good last year and I'm looking at my options to build up a new motor for 08/09.

Has anyone tried the Torque Master III bottom end from Indy Specialty on eBay? Seems to be a good buy, but I was hoping for some feedback from someone who has built a motor from one of these...?

dmj1

Reaction score
I blew up my 900 real good last year and I'm looking at my options to build up a new motor for 08/09.

Has anyone tried the Torque Master III bottom end from Indy Specialty on eBay? Seems to be a good buy, but I was hoping for some feedback from someone who has built a motor from one of these...?

mine is there now and ready to ship
indy Dan seems really well to deal with and is a straight up no bs type.
he has done a lot of research on these and i believe it to be the best option
mine did not blow up but i put 5500 km on an 05' with noss and piped so
i am doing some preventative main. I think a blown up bottom end will end up costing more ??:beer:

Hirmkin

Reaction score
I got a 800 bottom end from Dan last year I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. He even called me to see how everything was going with the rebuild. He also spent time with me discussing about why mine let go in the first place. A friend of mine also got one last year and he also had a good experience with Dan. Plus the 3 year warranty is untochable.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you, great to hear such positive feedback.
Does anyone know what kind of clutch is supplied with the Torque Master III?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Link for you
Polaris 800 900 PTO ENDS AND CRANKSHAFTS

Give Dan a call, he can tell you what you want to know.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Indie Specialties "Indy Dan" 651-388-9045.....best bottom ends in the biz
Dan Turen

Top Bottom