I wonder if Maxwell is squealing like a stuck pig?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he sure is, told everyone skidoo is the best ever for decades. Then jumped to polaris and said the same thing. Typical BS. Really have to be careful who your listening too in the snowmobile industry, they aren't all in it for you to get the best information that's for sure.
If their sponsored it’s the same as listening to Canadian media while J.T’s PM. Propaganda is all you’ll get.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha They have too much work to get to the fit, finish and technology level that skidoo is at. If they changed the steering geometry, and improved those other things it would be a contender and i would be interested in trying one out. But heck they dont even have a direct injection motor. I will ride the best machine that's on the snow. Right now that's still a BRP. Polaris has certainly narrowed the gap though. They don't have much work left to do to get to the top.

9lbs of boost they’ll be chatting the bed everywhere.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta ask because maybe I am missing something, but I have a boosted pro running 10psi and have put over 4000 km on it. There are tons of guys who have been running aftermarket kits and doing the same with great results. What makes you say that 9psi is going to take them all down in a hurry?

9lbs of boost they’ll be chatting the bed everywhere.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta ask because maybe I am missing something, but I have a boosted pro running 10psi and have put over 4000 km on it. There are tons of guys who have been running aftermarket kits and doing the same with great results. What makes you say that 9psi is going to take them all down in a hurry?
Doodoo troll

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say that I am a doo troll lol. I am a Polaris guy who rides with both Polaris and doo guys. I think that this is a huge move for Polaris even if it means being the second one to make the step. As Ricky Bobby says “if you ain’t first you’re last” so I suppose poo is last.... I just really think that it is hard to say that these sleds are all going to be falling apart at the seams and dropping like flies due to forced air induction at a pressure of 9psi when they have been holding up to the same thing since the patriot 850 came to light.

Doodoo troll

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i wouldn’t say that i am a doo troll lol. I am a polaris guy who rides with both polaris and doo guys. I think that this is a huge move for polaris even if it means being the second one to make the step. As ricky bobby says “if you ain’t first you’re last” so i suppose poo is last.... I just really think that it is hard to say that these sleds are all going to be falling apart at the seams and dropping like flies due to forced air induction at a pressure of 9psi when they have been holding up to the same thing since the patriot 850 came to light.

sometimes last place is better... Jus sayin

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say that I am a doo troll lol. I am a Polaris guy who rides with both Polaris and doo guys. I think that this is a huge move for Polaris even if it means being the second one to make the step. As Ricky Bobby says “if you ain’t first you’re last” so I suppose poo is last.... I just really think that it is hard to say that these sleds are all going to be falling apart at the seams and dropping like flies due to forced air induction at a pressure of 9psi when they have been holding up to the same thing since the patriot 850 came to light.
NOT you, the other comment!

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
understood! Lol. OOC zig zag has made it very clear that his brand is the best and there will never be another that can step up to the plate. Perhaps a Polaris rider took his old lady from him back in the day and those thoughts will never be forgiven?? I don’t know, all I can say is some guys wouldn’t say the truth about **** even if their mouth was full of it.

NOT you, the other comment!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have thousands of klms on boosted 800 and now 850 poo’s. 9 - 15 lbs. Have not had one “chatting” the bed. Lmfao

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they just need to be in front of a different tunnel in order to be as prone to failures?? I bet that is the issue. The moment the tunnel comes from factory shorter and narrower the engines just can’t hold up to the boost. Prior to the new tunnel these things have even been known to run 10psi even at local elevations... not with a different tunnel they wouldn’t!

I have thousands of klms on boosted 800 and now 850 poo’s. 9 - 15 lbs. Have not had one “chatting” the bed. Lmfao

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is that?
shhhh .. maxXxWeLL ... LHF jusT wanTs us to sPiLL the BeaNs ... on the new 2 sTroKe MoToRs that are comin out ... can't unLockK the FuTuRE jisT YeT ... LHF u goTs ta remember when u at the nighT club and someone tried to seLL ya sTaY aWakKKeeYY !! aLL NiGHT BeaNs ... HeYman u goT this !!! HoLA

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doodoo troll
ok d8grandpaa TiMe Ta geT off your RockKer ... iTs 420 pm time for a puFF and a Nap !!! NapPpPpP !!! MeOw !! HeYman look at the clockK up in the left hand corner he's running late ta have his peacePiPE !! changed.. lmao ... all for fun ... muc respecT all round oG ...

Last edited:

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris sold 60million US of turbo sleds yesterday in about 2 hours. So guessing lots of peeps have some faith in this machine. Is there going to be some failures? Absolutely, the doo turbos have been rocking solid all year, but there has been a few failures there also. They are high performance machines we only used to dream about. Going head to head next year should be a blast. You guys rock on, ozone says i get to go have my sleepy time now!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Polaris sold 60million US of turbo sleds yesterday in about 2 hours. So guessing lots of peeps have some faith in this machine. Is there going to be some failures? Absolutely, the doo turbos have been rocking solid all year, but there has been a few failures there also. They are high performance machines we only used to dream about. Going head to head next year should be a blast. You guys rock on, ozone says i get to go have my sleepy time now!!
lets hope it doesn't turn out to be a liberty engine or dragon ;)

Top Bottom