I need a sled from Santa

Edge Welding

Reaction score
i have a 2005 summit 1000 for sale which would b a great sled it has lots of power when needed and is capible of hauling u and a passenger out to the fishing spot , lot of accesories and low miles if interested i live in barrhead which is only 20min west of westlock (780)305 9683 $7500 no gst

stuarty

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, I am getting a Crossfire 6, taking delivery in time for Christmas, life is sweet:d:d:d
Those folks at T & T are brilliant to deal with.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, I am getting a Crossfire 6, taking delivery in time for Christmas, life is sweet:d:d:d
Those folks at T & T are brilliant to deal with.

AWESOME !!!! Glad you found exactally what you wanted. Like I said before, I have a Xfire 6 and I LOVE it. Give me a shout whenever we get some SNOW, and we can go for a ride.......... ENJOY and POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR NEW CAT........... :d:d

stuarty

Reaction score
AWESOME !!!! Glad you found exactally what you wanted. Like I said before, I have a Xfire 6 and I LOVE it. Give me a shout whenever we get some SNOW, and we can go for a ride.......... ENJOY and POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR NEW CAT........... :d:d

Still waiting to get my grubby little hands on it, sometime this week for sure.
Praying for snow to give it a go and some pointers would be gratefully received:d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to get my grubby little hands on it, sometime this week for sure.
Praying for snow to give it a go and some pointers would be gratefully received:d

I cant wait for the snow to come anymore... Im hitting the ditches tomorrow. My throttle thumb has been itchin' for a LONG time now. Snow is in the forecast for early next week... BRING ON THE SNOW !!!! :snow::i_need_snow::d

stuarty

Reaction score
I cant wait for the snow to come anymore... Im hitting the ditches tomorrow. My throttle thumb has been itchin' for a LONG time now. Snow is in the forecast for early next week... BRING ON THE SNOW !!!! :snow::i_need_snow::d

Its snowing heavily in Westlock and I pick up my Crossfire tomorrow, Happy Days:d:d

CatCory

Reaction score
Congradulations on the CF you will love I have an 08 CF800SP it rocks.

triplethreat

Reaction score
if you want a fun sled to do trail riding and some off trail i suggest you look for a 600mxz short track with a 1 1/4 track
preferably a 2008/2009 tnt
they are light and fast and good on fuel
a etec model is very reliable
if you want older like 2004/2005 they are cheaper and the sdi models are reliable also

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want a fun sled to do trail riding and some off trail i suggest you look for a 600mxz short track with a 1 1/4 track
preferably a 2008/2009 tnt
they are light and fast and good on fuel
a etec model is very reliable
if you want older like 2004/2005 they are cheaper and the sdi models are reliable also

did you even read his post, he already purchased a cat, too late DOO DUDE MUHAHAHA Another Cat strikes again Mrrrrrawwwww HAHAHAH MERRY XMAS, enjoy your cat, had mine out for the first time last weekend and love it, so easy to throw around and nimble on the hills. Cheers!

stuarty

Reaction score

Attachments

• Christmas 2009 009.jpg
    Christmas 2009 009.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 34

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I was buying a Pussy Cat, it would be from Jim. Im sure he could get you a new 6 from another dealer?

Im sure Jim is a fine guy but I have also bought from T&T and the service and price is.......................Priceless!
Congrats.................on the new Cat!
catmando!

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure Jim is a fine guy but I have also bought from T&T and the service and price is.......................Priceless!
Congrats.................on the new Cat!
catmando!

what he said^^^^ x2

stuarty

Reaction score
Very nice.. so have you taken it out for a rip yet???? :d

Just back from Calling Lake, caught some walleye and had an absolute blast on the cat. It is simply an amazing machine, haven't had so much fun with my clothes on for years:d

Top Bottom