Humorous picture thread

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, post your proof to back your statements!

I've found a source that states the story is false. I don't really care who owns snopes, they have been a pretty reliable source of debunking phoney stories. The few times that I have gone to snopes to see if a story was true or fake, they have been right. So in my mind, they are a fairly reliable source....but I am open to getting my mind changed.
https://youtu.be/ZhQX8Sqc-kE

It's a long, informative video, connecting a lot of dots and coincidences. Take that for what it is or don't.

At 1:34:00 they talk about snopes and there is enough names and information there to do some searching to come to your own conclusions.

And one can also see how much fact checking gets done towards the right vs the left from them.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/ZhQX8Sqc-kE

It's a long, informative video, connecting a lot of dots and coincidences. Take that for what it is or don't.

At 1:34:00 they talk about snopes and there is enough names and information there to do some searching to come to your own conclusions.

And one can also see how much fact checking gets done towards the right vs the left from them.

Wrong, thread you should be in the conspiracy forum where this is already posted.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200203-220536.jpg

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone felt the need to express his displeasure with a interesting piece of political humour, thus leading to the dissertation! right or wrong it is what it is!

Holy Crap! Snow & Mud should be changed to Conspiracy’s & Mud - Slinging

Every member gets a tinfoil hat

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went there on Kauai when we were there a few weeks ago. Signed up for off road tour and tour operator said wear clothes you don't care about being stained from red dirt there so we went to Walmart. Where else can you buy a $4 T shirt and $6 pair of shorts? Lol
I can understand going for something like that on a holiday, but on the regular? Not happening.

Walmart is nothing but chinese crap
I try to support Canadian when I can.

Top Bottom