Humorous picture thread

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come off a jump with very little snow to land on the longer the rails the easer they will bend not much support on the new aluminum rails

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1670884280524.jpeg

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did see a video my Kids were watching, and buddy had his rear axle fall out, and stab the rails thru the track windows. Ruined the track and his day. It was a brand new Summit with about 3 Miles on it.

Maybe wanna keep an eye out for that.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did see a video my Kids were watching, and buddy had his rear axle fall out, and stab the rails thru the track windows. Ruined the track and his day. It was a brand new Summit with about 3 Miles on it.

Maybe wanna keep an eye out for that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the costs associated with a weekend of riding I don’t understand why peeps don’t grab the 3 common wrenches and just take 5 minutes to check all the rear suspension bolts and the front suspension bolts before heading down the trail. I always pop the hood off and look around their as well with a new sled. Much easier to deal with a wrench in your bottom pan in a heated shop than on the side of a trail when it’s -15. You can’t trust the snot nosed PDI guy at the dealership. Just sayn

Top Bottom