Humorous Kijiji Adds

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? does this even happen?? LOL
My 14 xm, the crate fell off the train, got poked by trees and did some front plastic damage

Brp fixed it and got 15% off

13500 otd with 3 year warranty , it's also a snow check, guy decided to get new different one

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to PA!

I'm thinking they did some maths. It will cost them like $5k to replace the tunnel. Or they sell it for $2k less to some "handyman" that figures he can just push that dent out and have a good as new sled for a great price. They make more money with the latter option.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 14 xm, the crate fell off the train, got poked by trees and did some front plastic damage

Brp fixed it and got 15% off

13500 otd with 3 year warranty , it's also a snow check, guy decided to get new different one
Yeah but front plastics, are slightly different than a tweaked tunnel.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That tunnel doesn't look too bad. A little hammer work and it would be fine. Actually, I bet you could ride it like that and never know. If the discount was decent, I'd be on it like flies on sh!t. First trip out and you get collected by one of them tree magnets or buried boulders that little kink will be the least of your worries!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if u include control arms, nose cone ect... Lots of work to fix them too
True, the front end sure does get time consuming. But nothing like those damn factory rivets. I'll give them clowns a call and see how much it's marked down.

Last edited:

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo they are happy to be selling a wrecked sled ?!?

Hooly Crap! lololol...
That kind of damage happens during delivery? Just bouncing on the back of a flatbed truck? What the hell they made from? Tin Foil?

If they can't handle a few bumps and jars of a rough truck ride, how will they handle a jump or two?
#tinfoiltunnel

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hooly Crap! lololol...
That kind of damage happens during delivery? Just bouncing on the back of a flatbed truck? What the hell they made from? Tin Foil?

If they can't handle a few bumps and jars of a rough truck ride, how will they handle a jump or two?
#tinfoiltunnel

It has nothing to do with the machine or method of transport. It's the fork operators on the many ends of it's journey being moved from the manufacturing facility to multiple trucks and trains along the way. Happens all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hooly Crap! lololol...

#tinfoiltunnel

It looks like it did more than "bounce" on a flat bed lol. Looks like it either got dropped on its side being unloaded, fork through the crate, or a pinecone got in its way. lol, jk. For the right price I'd take it.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds to good to be true but if he had all the paperwork for it I'd buy it.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard from him since yesterday. I asked for the serial number and who the lien was through so I knew who to put on the bank draft.

Top Bottom