How stuck have you been on a sled?

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that was Ray, and as for the trailer, just bent the one stablizer leg, so I took it out, and left it out. Sure glad we had the sleds tied down though.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been really stuck....lol Check it out Big Hole:d

Attachments

• P1010453.jpg
    P1010453.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 28

farmer4ever

Reaction score
1. Kitty in a hole!!!
2. Me:eek:
3. Nothin like just driving straight into a tree/hole for no reason at all!:d

Attachments

• nickinhole.jpg
    nickinhole.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 29
  • stucksks.jpg
    stucksks.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31
  • nytrotree.jpg
    nytrotree.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 32

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics of it but one time in Forester, white out conditions in the meadow just below the first climb up to Thunder and went over a creek that was about 8-10 ft down, hit the other side and didn't quite make it up, gassed it and jumped off the sled, sled made it up the other side but I went head first upside down into the creek, helmet filled with water and I couldn't get right side up, thought the sled was going to to come back down on top of me, and I half drowned inside my own helmet (acted more like a mini-coffin that was holding the water in). One of my scariest sled memories, not really a stuck.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics of it but one time in Forester, white out conditions in the meadow just below the first climb up to Thunder and went over a creek that was about 8-10 ft down, hit the other side and didn't quite make it up, gassed it and jumped off the sled, sled made it up the other side but I went head first upside down into the creek, helmet filled with water and I couldn't get right side up, thought the sled was going to to come back down on top of me, and I half drowned inside my own helmet (acted more like a mini-coffin that was holding the water in). One of my scariest sled memories, not really a stuck.

LOL... I have pictures somewhere of my Uncle torpedoing into the same creek, same meadow i'm sure. It took 10 of us 2 hours to rescue his sled and himself. If i find the pics i'll post them. The creeks at Forester are nasty. :confused:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks bad but actually came out easy and not as much damage as I expected for pounding it in up to the bars.

Attachments

• P1000966_resize.jpg
    P1000966_resize.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 36
  • P1000969_resize.jpg
    P1000969_resize.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 29

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Boulder....Buddy and his Kitty...found the creek....:eek:

Attachments