How Often Do You Check This Site??

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I check it 3 times a day, early in the morning, and in the evening. I check dootalk every 2nd day, as well as snowwest, sledrevelstoke, valemountsledtalk. And spend some more time on site development, but its all worth it 100%. I find this very informative and all the members on here make a great community.

RON :PDT_lam:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When at the Concierge desk it is always open... at home 2-3 times a day... this place is like Crack... one hit and now I cant put it down...lol:eek:

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ATTABOY SMAYO....... THATS THE WAY I WISH MY HOUSE WAS(NO COMPUTER AT HOME, THEN THE KIDS WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING OVER THEIR OWN COMPUTER EVERY MINUTE THEY'RE HOME), BUT, I WOULD MISS POKERSTARS.COM(I LOVE PLAYING IN THE TOURNEYS) ON MY WIFE'S WORK COMPUTER.

LIAR!!!:nono:
Its not her work computer... she just works alot on it!
And you go on it alot so its not hers... its yours to dad

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you little _____!!!

you were supposed to be in bed last nite at that hour:mad: :nono: ...... get off that computer!!!!:rolleyes:
I was wondering who kicked me out of that tourney on my "all in" with 3 kings on pokerstars.com last nite .... the name was "minime"!!! haha:D

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to my wife I'm only on here once...When I get home from work and don't get off till I go to bed.Reality is 4 or 5 times a day.Good job Ron!

BigDog67

GRD

Reaction score
I check it a fair amount. I usually leave it open during the day and hit refresh every couple of hours. I see that I am the only VIP member that is not a moderator. Is that because I live in Calgary and not Edmonton? By the way, great site, very addictive.

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5-10 times a day. Same with snowest. Yes there is lots of bashing goin on but it is still a good site for trouble shooting.

rosey

Reaction score
i check at least once a day and like summitric said gave up on snowest. at least this site is more of a local red neck croud. lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
snowwest was so depressing, I asked for assistance a couple of times and got attacked for no reason. Now this site is Awesome. Everyone has taken their "Chill Pill"

i check at least once a day and like summitric said gave up on snowest. at least this site is more of a local red neck croud. lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I check this site out 4-6 times a day, and not yet even close to getting tired of it!!:D I have dial up at home and its just to slow so I am on this site during the week mostly.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I check this site 10-15 times a day.....maybe i should get back to work. I love this site.

Top Bottom