How Often Do You Check This Site??

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill make this one simple. I am on it all day at work, open it right after email, otherwise my tabs at the bottom get screwed up. I TRY to remember to turn it off when i go home. Then i open it up when the kids goto bed. Again i try to remember to turn it off. Otherwise im here:eek:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Ill make this one simple. I am on it all day at work, open it right after email, otherwise my tabs at the bottom get screwed up. I TRY to remember to turn it off when i go home. Then i open it up when the kids goto bed. Again i try to remember to turn it off. Otherwise im here:eek:

X 2 except after opening e-mail its straight on to checking my stocks to see if ROLAIDS are required with morning coffee. LMFAO!!
I should change the order I doo things in the morning...may save me from an upset stomach first thing in the morn :eek:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X 2 except after opening e-mail its straight on to checking my stocks to see if ROLAIDS are required with morning coffee. LMFAO!!
I should change the order I doo things in the morning...may save me from an upset stomach first thing in the morn :eek:

:eek:I have the same thing when my truck keys are not in my coat pocket when i leave for work. I goto the bank and check what is missing , tuff having an otherhalf that likes to shop late at night:eek:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST CURIOUS HOW OFTEN EVERYONE CHECKS THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SLED/MOTORBIKE/ATV SITE AND IF NOT JUST THIS SITE, WHICH ONES???:confused:
I CHECK THIS SITE 2 - 5 TIMES/DAY, AND ABOUT ONCE A WEEK ON DOOTALK. GAVE UP ON SNO-WEST(TOO MUCH BASHING AND SMART @SSES ON THERE).

im a smart azz!!!! but they banned me. they dont like ernie and bert over there! bhahahahahaha

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3-10 times a day... and usually a couple times from my cell phone when I have some down time inbetween classes at school! Technology is a wonderful thing... :d

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i started the max thread, that should be answer enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sldgy

i started the max thread, that should be answer enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is max and why do you refer to him as thread? Is that a three piece suit kind of guy with a screw loose?

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have all the treads i subscibe to update me through me email on my blackberry, which does go off at some weird hours!!!

but for the actual site, alot, and with the boat and watercraft forum added, year round!!!!

Thanks to all who make it possible, great job:)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would probably be easier for me to guess as to when I am not on here. Usually between 2am and 6 am.... sometimes in that time slot also..........:eek:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the site at least 10 times a day....thought I had a problem....seems I'm just one of the 8000+ addicts:d

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me too, I stop in once and a while.... (every few hours)

p.s. Scuba how far through the pages did ya go to find this thread from 2007... you ADDICT

I think it was on page 13-14...somewhere around there. and yes im addicted

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Wow, Thats The Way It Should Be

I check in at least 3-7 times a day even at work during lunch... Wait, i dont get lunch...

Top Bottom