How Often Do You Check This Site??

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put it this way it's either S&M web site or me:realmad:.......that's what the wife said.... so here i am....answer your ?.....:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 or 5 times a day. Couple times on Hardcore, Snowest and Arctic Chat. Good people here.....well most of you.:rolleyes:

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My day consists of turning the computer on at about 7AM in the mrn, get all my programs running at work, then open tabs to here for the max thread and Snowest for tech stuff(only thing that site has on this one, for now...). Surf both sites about every half hour or inbetween programs running. Then I go home where both sites are saved to tabs, where they are surfed on unitl the wee hours of the night.

In one day, I refresh on S&M 30+ times a day not counting the "F5 post...." or "Mt. Dew post..." I use in the max thread haha(gotta be there to get it...), and snowest equally if not more

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only once a day usually..7am till 4pm then i go home from work.i just like to see how many times ric thanked the peeps...j/k:d:beer::beer:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol untill reading most of the posts (ok all of them ) i thought with my being on here most of the day was a bit excessive but it turns out not so much funny thing is when the weekends here not on here at all till we get back from sledding ........ do we have a problem
yes not enough snow

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
im on this site alot, as some of you may know i go on this site at school too lol, some times if i have time i go on before i goto school, at school, after school brfore work, at work (when there is a computer handy and its not busy) after work untill bed, the when i wake up again, and then starts all over again! lol

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first thing in the morning to get my blood pumpin'
last thing before going to sleep to get the dreams goin'

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am on this site pretty much all day long... I don't actually do any work at my career :p

SnowandMud.com ROCKS!!!!!!

Top Bottom