How do you get rid of ants in a lawn????

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago we had a massive ant hill. And ya,, gas + liter + ant hill = fun for the whole family! (p.s. don't stomp on the fire to try and make it go out. It doesn't work :))

Last edited:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought some stuff from Canadian Tire made by CIL for these massive spiders we have around the acreage. They are like baby tarantulas, about the size of a quarter.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I just bought some stuff from Canadian Tire made by CIL for these massive spiders we have around the acreage. They are like baby tarantulas, about the size of a quarter.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Cool.... I like spiders.... I pretty much like anything that eats mosquitos... trying to get more bats to come around...

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the gas thing works//plus its kinda cool to see how high sidewalk blocks can fly..oh ya it pizzes of the mrs too! just sayin!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many fellas around here REALLY need help with that? Just sayin.... :d :beer: :d

Dont really need help just new ways of doing , ya know things i have not done yet... blowing up the front lawn is one of those things:beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sammy

Reaction score
The Malathion i purchase is from Wilson products, it is a 250 ml container. The outside of the box is labeled 50% Malathion liquid insecticide-miticide. I purchase it at the Co-op in Stony Plain, checked and Home depot in the Grove had it as well. Hope this helps. They have a website @ Wilson Lawn & Garden Products for Canadians
:)

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
The Malathion i purchase is from Wilson products, it is a 250 ml container. The outside of the box is labeled 50% Malathion liquid insecticide-miticide. I purchase it at the Co-op in Stony Plain, checked and Home depot in the Grove had it as well. Hope this helps. They have a website @ Wilson Lawn & Garden Products for Canadians
:)

Thanks Sammy...that helps a ton!!! :d:beer::d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud!!!

Sorry you need the municipal address thats the one that has the land description i.e. w43 76 what ever whatever..... Bogger will pm it to you. If you have a farm or an acreage you can get the good stuff no problem....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry you need the municipal address thats the one that has the land description i.e. w43 76 what ever whatever..... Bogger will pm it to you. If you have a farm or an acreage you can get the good stuff no problem....

well chit... I'd have to look that up.....hard enough to remeber the mailing adress + the rural adress

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website

well chit... I'd have to look that up.....hard enough to remeber the mailing adress + the rural adress

Great, ants privy to this news...planning full attack before I figure out how to buy a legal can of "get the phuck out my yard" :eek:

:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Lot 27 Block PH1 Plan 4141TR

SE33 - 53 -02 - W5

That will get you what you need....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coolio Daddio...you found the key to the old metal filing cabinet...thanks!!!

Oh, and you gotta sign for it saying that you will not use it for commercial applications i.e. your landscaping business etc etc just your personal farm/acreage use, just sign Ian's name they dont check the waiver thingy......... Happy hunting :d

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Oh, and you gotta sign for it saying that you will not use it for commercial applications i.e. your landscaping business etc etc just your personal farm/acreage use, just sign Ian's name they dont check the waiver thingy......... Happy hunting :d

I'm gonna need a crayon...:d

Top Bottom