How do-dy-do!

Frenchie

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well I finally moved closer to the rockies and do not regret it one bit. I had a blast so far this year, riding mostly with I Dare Ya Rene and other Sicamous buddies.
I'll have a hard time moving back to Ottawa that's for sure...

Cheers

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Frenchie... Good To See You Signed Up.... Sledbunnyracing Actually Posted A VIDEO OF Your Little Wipeout Up Through The Trees In Owlshead, After Raymond Went Up Through The Trees, On This Site Somewhere(I Think Ron Did Too). We're Headin' To Trout Lake Next Weekend, And Rene Was Supposed To Be Ridin' With Us, But I Think He's Guidin' Somewhere Instead - OH WELL, Raymond and some Rocky Mtn. House boys will be joinin' us.... Keep In Touch, Frenchie!!!

Frenchie

Reaction score
Hey Frenchie... Good To See You Signed Up.... Sledbunnyracing Actually Posted A VIDEO OF Your Little Wipeout Up Through The Trees In Owlshead, After Raymond Went Up Through The Trees, On This Site Somewhere(I Think Ron Did Too). We're Headin' To Trout Lake Next Weekend, And Rene Was Supposed To Be Ridin' With Us, But I Think He's Guidin' Somewhere Instead - OH WELL, Raymond and some Rocky Mtn. House boys will be joinin' us.... Keep In Touch, Frenchie!!!

Thanks. Do you know where that vid is? I tried to find it but had no luck!
Looking forward to ride with you guys as well.
BTW I followed Rene's idea of drilling holes in my helmet and it really works good!!

Cheers

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nope, no video posted. Video camera crapped out so I need to buy a new one to get a bunch of stuff posted...Frenchie...it was priceless though.
Sorry, hopefully I can post after I get back from sledding in Trout Lake.
Thanks. Do you know where that vid is? I tried to find it but had no luck!
Looking forward to ride with you guys as well.
BTW I followed Rene's idea of drilling holes in my helmet and it really works good!!

Cheers

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com

I will be meeting you guys Thursday morning in Revy to ride! I would love to ride Trout with you guys but I have a large group from Edm. at the lodge.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Rene!! Farganouche!!!
Man I want to go to Revy sooo bad, Monster chute is calling me! I am ready to take her down!!
Wish I could make it, maybe I have sledanitis or whatever you call it, I will look into it.

Cheers.

Top Bottom