How disappointing

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No explanation, no direction, no reasons. And an issue that is so current and has so many differing opinions.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No explanation, no direction, no reasons. And an issue that is so current and has so many differing opinions.

"its being reviewed"......is that not enough explanation right there????.......yah, me neither

Apparently someone crossed that imaginary line.......

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X2- Ya I wasnt finished. I wanted to know the reasoning behind Larrys comments and jabs about Sicamous and Jeff and insinuating things like a high school kid to someone who assumed was his friend. Guess not. I in no way initiated the assumptions laid out thereafter and did my best to have an adult discussion about the topic, only to have a circular arguement going absolutely nowhere. I did not call names, I did say he was acting childish, I maintain that stance, I however did tell him 3x to go phuck himself.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree. There was some "childish" comments made and some off topic discussion but is that not the point of a open forum? There were comments directed towards my thoughts and opinions but I wouldn't think of reporting it. LennyR, who cares if our opinion doesn't align that's what a good discussion and debate is all about. Sad to see some posts removed especially when there is often so much truth to so much of it.

Funny thing is I posted a rant a long time ago singling out a specific group that is still on the forum.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But who was voting ??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444703157.340963.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom