Honda dealers

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any decent Honda dealers in Alberta that want to do business? The ones in calgary are horrible, the act like it’s an imposition on their time to talk to you. Never seen a business with such a poor attitude

Revgirl

Reaction score
Any decent Honda dealers in Alberta that want to do business? The ones in calgary are horrible, the act like it’s an imposition on their time to talk to you. Never seen a business with such a poor attitude
Edson has a good dealer my brother does all his business through them.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin Motorsports has been good to deal with. And Lacombe has a new Honda dealership also but haven’t been in it yet.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A long time ago, Riverside Honda was great to deal with, in St. Albert. I haven't lived there for 11 years, so can't say what they are like now.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A long time ago, Riverside Honda was great to deal with, in St. Albert. I haven't lived there for 11 years, so can't say what they are like now.

The've been a great dealer for all my business over the years.

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lethbridge Honda center. can’t speak for all the guys there, but Darren is a straight shooter. I’ve always felt good about every deal I’ve made there. More than can be said for many dealers. John in service is good too.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honda really screwed up when they took the Honda Brand from Blackfoot Motor Cycle. Then Rocky Mountain Power House opened, what a joke. My grandsons need motor bikes and everything I got it red and old. Its really is a pain but I guess I gotta change brands. I need a couple of 4 stroke trail bikes for 8 year old and 11 year old. I'm tired of keeping my old crap running.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The calgary Honda dealers have the worst attitude of any business I’ve seen. Here’s the price, if you don’t like it, get lost. Want us to try and find a machine for you, $1000 deposit or get lost. Parts department never returns calls. You’d think with the economy the way it is they’d be interested in making some sales, but apparently not.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven’t been in but Lacombe has a Honda dealership surprisingly.... maybe worth a try.

Top Bottom