Hockey Starts Again

AusRida

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can either view the games online or download them at all?
Thanks,
Scott.

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Not sure about viewing....you would have to check...but NHL.com has links under scores for listening to the games.

Also TSN or CBC may also have video streaming. I have watched olympics that way no problem.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all good.. Them oilers and nucks just wanted to polish up on their golfin skills...LOL..LOL..

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
WOW....serious use of the body in the MTL game...they were all over Boston (no surprise really).

I figure Boston should hit the links and just send MTL a postcard wishing them luck in round 2.

G

Guest1

I hope Kippers teammates buy him a few BEERS after the game...I can't remember seeing a game where the shots on goal in the 2nd period are 27 to 3...:eek:

Well we still have 20 minutes left...I hope they can stay out of the time-out box.

GO FLAMES GO

OVER!!!

ps...Stars 4...Ducks 0...LMPhAO!!!

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Kipper truly is a gifted (and flexible) goalie. It is easy to say that he personifies why a great goalie can give ANY team a chance!

27-3 Thats horrible.....although it would take an idiot not to realize that San Jose was going to come out strong tonight.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ouch..... Cowtown Might As Well Throw The Towel In. Kipper Was The Only Player To Show Up Last Nite...... They Skated Like A Team Of "old" Players Against An Enthusiastic "kids" Team..... They Gotta Shut Down Thornton If They Are Gonna Go Anywhere, As He Just Kinda Controlled The Ice When He Was On!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

G

Guest1

Ouch..... Cowtown Might As Well Throw The Towel In. Kipper Was The Only Player To Show Up Last Nite...... They Skated Like A Team Of "old" Players Against An Enthusiastic "kids" Team..... They Gotta Shut Down Thornton If They Are Gonna Go Anywhere, As He Just Kinda Controlled The Ice When He Was On!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Obviousy we watched a different game because other then the second period (fuggin penalties) I thought Calgary played fairly well...if we could have kept out that second goal in the 2nd period the game could have gone either way...both Goalies were the heroes of Game 2 ... IMO

Flames have their # and will be victorious in this round.

OVER!!!

ps..I guess I should have expected that type of comment from a LOSERTON fan....;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Fab...they lost...admit they lost, doesn't matter how...they lost.

Sorry Bud.

Next Game
Sun Apr 13, Sharks vs Flames ** 8:00 PM **

:flagca: Go Flames Go :flagca:
(I still wish it were the Oilers though)

Obviousy we watched a different game because other then the second period (fuggin penalties) I thought Calgary played fairly well...if we could have kept out that second goal in the 2nd period the game could have gone either way...both Goalies were the heroes of Game 2 ... IMO

Flames have their # and will be victorious in this round.

OVER!!!

ps..I guess I should have expected that type of comment from a LOSERTON fan....;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I admit they lost and they beat themselfs. San Jose is a very good physical team. But I agree with Fab they were in it and it made for good hockey. They have a split and thats pretty fuggin good. Summitric you have only one strike left. You said the oilers would make it. BAHAWABAHAWA. You said the Flames would go down in 4 BAHAWABAHAWABAHAWA. Everyones comments on our defence may be true especially if our young superstar Dion doesn't get his normal act together. In many ways they played better than in the game they won, which shows you that S.J. is a pretty good team. But then again all the GOOD TEAMS are still PLAYING this time of the year:D
So SBR I admit we lost, maybe you weren't cheering loud enough:eek:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That's Very Good Snotty.... The First Step Is Admitting "it".... There Are Classes/programs Available For Your's And Fab's Problems.......................... Lol:d ... I Doo Kinda Hope They Can Get Past San Jose, Then Kick The Crap Outta The Ducks And That Doofus, Pronger!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's Very Good Snotty.... The First Step Is Admitting "it".... There Are Classes/programs Available For Your's And Fab's Problems.......................... Lol:d ... I Doo Kinda Hope They Can Get Past San Jose, Then Kick The Crap Outta The Ducks And That Doofus, Pronger!!!

I knew you had it in you, now post up GO ALBERTA GO and I'll give you 2 strikes back:D
There may be no crap to kick with the beating He's taking right now.:eek:
Why such anger towards Pronger, your wife didn't have one of his babies did she:eek::D?
GO FLAMES GO

G

Guest1

I Doo Kinda Hope They Can Get Past San Jose, Then Kick The Crap Outta The Ducks And That Doofus, Pronger!!!

Guess you didn't see the score in the game last night...Stars 4 QUACKERS 0...it is all over for those guys in 5...they won't be seeing the FLAMES or anyone else....Hahahahahahahaha

Fab...they lost...admit they lost, doesn't matter how...they lost. Sorry Bud.

:(

G

Guest1

CAN YOU SAY WHOOP-AZZ!!!

NO I CAN'T....kind of the way Game 1 in SJS went...Lots of time left for the Flames left to get their CH!T together...:D

OVER!!!

ps...I can't believe that Keenan didn't call a TO after the 1st goal and didn't pull Kipper after the 2nd goal...:nono: :mad: :rant:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Agree With Ya Fab.... Strange Why Keenan Never Called Timeout After At Least The 2nd Goal.... Now 3 - 1 .... Did You See The Hit They Laid On Marleau.... He's Still Bleedin'!!!!

G

Guest1

I Agree With Ya Fab.... Strange Why Keenan Never Called Timeout After At Least The 2nd Goal.... Now 3 - 1 .... Did You See The Hit They Laid On Marleau.... He's Still Bleedin'!!!!

That could be the hit of the YEAR....Holey FUG that had to hurt!!!

:D

Top Bottom