Hockey Starts Again

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The Owner Of The "no Name" Bar In Puerto Vallarta Is From Calgary And You Can See The "flames" Banner Beside The Blackhawks Banner.. He Is A Diehard Flameout Fan!!!

Attachments

• M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 53
G

Guest1

The Owner Of The "no Name" Bar In Puerto Vallarta Is From Calgary And You Can See The "flames" Banner Beside The Blackhawks Banner.. He Is A Diehard Flameout Fan!!!

His name is DON (The Beast) EASTCOTT...Good friend of mine....:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW I JUST LOVE BEING IN THE PLAY OFFS, I JUST CANT IMAGINE WHAT A PERSON WHO LOVES HOCKEY WOULD DO THIS TIME OF THE YEAR.{ when your team isn't good enough to be here}
GO FLAMES GO:D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good On The Flames.... Never Did Meet "the Beast". Just Gave Him A Bunch Of Money For All The Sol And Coronas We Drank There... Actually Very Good Seafood And Meals Too.... Tell Him The Service Was Great, And Here's Another Pic Of His Place........ Pic 1 And 2: Fun Place, And We Saw This Sign Lite Up, When A Lady Walked Into The Mens Washroom And Came Out, So I Had To Pose For It Too(pic Is Sideways -- Oh Well) / Pic 3: Sand Sculptures Just Down From The No Name Bar / Pic 4: Wedding Photos On The Beach Across From The No Name Bar(she Was Hot!!! Literally)

Attachments

• NN1.jpg
    NN1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 45
  • NN2.jpg
    NN2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 45
  • NN4.jpg
    NN4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 43
  • NN5.jpg
    NN5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 45

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW I JUST LOVE BEING IN THE PLAY OFFS, I JUST CANT IMAGINE WHAT A PERSON WHO LOVES HOCKEY WOULD DO THIS TIME OF THE YEAR.{ when your team isn't good enough to be here}

You are right Snotty what did you flamers do when we were partying in the streets.During playoffs couple years ago??? We now take a step back and see the red mile get redder. GOOD LUCK.
and like you quoted " lets all now cheer for our province.:p"

GO FLAMERS GO!!

Attachments

• hocky.jpg
    hocky.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 40

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raining on my parade again.....................LIZARD LADY:D

G

Guest1

what did you flamers do when we were partying in the streets during playoffs couple years ago???

Not sure what the Rocket was doing but I was cheering on each team that LOSERTON faced....GO CANES GO

:D

OVER!!!

GOT HOORISH BOOLIGANS

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Easy there Snotty - Got yard work to do and had to get the sled ready for the Trout Lake Tour yesterday...have scratchers now...oh, and I watched the last period of the Flames...Alberta is still in :)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sharks Win 3 - 2 With Seconds Left......... What Kind Of Spirit And Support Did Cowtown Show Their Flameouts, When 1/2 The Saddleshack Was Empty With Minutes Left In The Game?????? I Bet The Red River Downtown Was Quiet Tonite, Eh?? Too Bad, So Sad!;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the game was lost by the Flames, no it was not won by the Sharks.
Hows the attendance where the GAY OILERS play.?
Fact we may not go far, but we are in the play-offs. So any insults against the Flames are what ................................10 fold against a team that doesn't make the playoffs?:D:eek:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yes the game was lost by the Flames, no it was not won by the Sharks.
Hows the attendance where the GAY OILERS play.?
Fact we may not go far, but we are in the play-offs. So any insults against the Flames are what ................................10 fold against a team that doesn't make the playoffs?:D:eek:

I THINK YOU GOT IT WRONG SNOTTY.... WASN'T BROKEBACK MTN FILMED IN AND AROUND CALGARY AND AREA........... SORRY, THAT WAS A LOW BLOW.... BAHAHAHAHA .... GUESS COWTOWN WILL NEVER LIVE THE "GAY" TITLE DOWN, WILL IT.......... BAHAHA .... ACTUALLY I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS OVER AND THE FLAMES A WIN AND QUIT WATCHING AFTER CALGARY GOT IN THE LEAD. LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FINISHED SO WE LOADED SLEDS AND FINISHED UP THERE, CAME BACK IN AND THE FLAMEOUTS WERE SUDDENLY ON THERE HEALS.... TOO BAD. WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM KEEP GOIN'.....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I THINK YOU GOT IT WRONG SNOTTY.... WASN'T BROKEBACK MTN FILMED IN AND AROUND CALGARY AND AREA........... SORRY, THAT WAS A LOW BLOW.... BAHAHAHAHA .... GUESS COWTOWN WILL NEVER LIVE THE "GAY" TITLE DOWN, WILL IT.......... BAHAHA .... ACTUALLY I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS OVER AND THE FLAMES A WIN AND QUIT WATCHING AFTER CALGARY GOT IN THE LEAD. LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FINISHED SO WE LOADED SLEDS AND FINISHED UP THERE, CAME BACK IN AND THE FLAMEOUTS WERE SUDDENLY ON THERE HEALS.... TOO BAD. WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM KEEP GOIN'.....

Didn't you and Catman star in that movie...........................and also the movie WHO'S ON TOP?. Just a rumour I got pm'ed to me. I'am not afraid to ask.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad day when you cant trust a MOD for information that is truth worthy.:eek:
My apologies Summitric:D

G

Guest1

Sorry, Not Me.... Must've Been My Stunt Double Look Alike, Fab.

That is what your MRS says to....send in the Stunt Double...FAB....:eek:;):p:D

OVER!!!

ps...FLAMES SUCKED last night...Not sure how they expect to win with 10 or 11 shots on net...WTF!!!....:rant::mad:

What a let down after the previous game....:(

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THEY STARTED OUT STRONG:).... THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A "WALKOVER" AND THEY OUTSHOT THE FISH IN THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME AND WERE LEADING;), AND THEN THEY MUST'VE TRIED TO SIT ON THEIR LEAD AND KABOOM:eek:.......... NO GAME!!! THEY'VE NOW LOST HOME ICE ADVANTAGE......

Top Bottom