Hockey Starts Again

G

Guest1

The FLAMES are ALBERTA'S team...We have the Provincal Flag on the jersey to PROVE it...:D

OVER!!!

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
The FLAMES are ALBERTA'S team...We have the Provincal Flag on the jersey to PROVE it...:D

OVER!!!

And it looks horrible on there too!

As many know I am not about cheering on Cgy.....but I will say this if they can actually manage to find some of the grit and heart they had a few years back and make it past the first round, they will probably get that momentum and make a run of it.

Beat San Jose though............I THINK NOT! Sorry to say but it aint happening. I dont know what to do with myself though cause I LOVE playoff hockey. Did you see the puck in the face the Ottawa player took! OUCH! What a battle of goalies (as predicted) in the NYR and NJ game.

:D

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
LOL!!

Walked into that one didn't I! (28)

Rangers win.....one step closer to ruining Fabster's predictions!

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
:eek:

Goalie matchup in the east, blocking shots with your head, OT, goals called back, penalty shots, shutout, guys leaving the game after big hits...........IN THE FIRST NIGHT.

:D

G

Guest1

We win...3 more to go..:D

We really need to watch the man out front...I don't know how many times that has cost us...and the Fuggin Flames scramble in their own end like fish out of the water.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE FLAMEOUTS ONLY HAVE 3 DEFENSEMEN.... NOT GONNA SURVIVE THE PLAYOFFS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! TOO BAD, SO SAD. BUT BOOOYAH FOR THEM IF THEY GET PAST 1ST ROUND......... CAN YOU SAY GO ESKS GO?? :rolleyes:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
GO ESKS GO??

Attachments

• EE.jpg
    EE.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom