Has anybody ever ordered truck rims online?

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of changing rims on my truck. I have looked at a couple of sites on line but they seem to be very limited with the information that they give you other than you punch in what vehicle you have and then you get the results. Problem is, I have a lift. I know I need 5 inches of back space but these specs don't come up anywhere on the sites i have been to and I don't want to order rims and then find out they don't fit.

Anyone had any luck?

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One other thing i just discovered was that not all of these fancy rims have a good weight rating some are pretty low,even tho they are 8 bolt which generally means they are for a 3/4 or 1 ton watch the weight rating. Nothing like having the quads on the deck and pulling the holiday trailer and blowing a rim apart, prob won't be a good time.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of times they go by offset not backspacing, which can make it more confusing. But i'd think every site would say the offset.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just email someone at the site about the rims. If they can't supply the info, move on!

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The truck is a 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD.
It came with Jesse James Black Widow rims, but I need a change, these are not holding up. By the way, I wouldn't recommend Jesse James rims.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have going through the same thing there is some real slime ball place around town been looking at ebay....

Darcy Pashak

Reaction score
KX Wheels rocks.....Ordered from the 3 times and no issues. You can also call them if you want to talk to someone....

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you considered having your rims blasted and powdercoated some color? I did a set like that and they clean easy, look good, and seem more durable than others I had with aftermarket finish.

GRD

Reaction score
I buy my stuff from summitric and his pricing makes ordering from the USA a thing of the past.
Great service too.

*** I'm the guy swerving all over the road while texting ***

Barney and Fred always give each other good deals!:d

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought my rims off of here: Home

just call them for your needs and they will get the proper offset you need, also ask the weight rating of the rims. the ones i got were rated for 3450 lbs per rim so it was good for my 2500HD. cheap too, $600 plus $80 duty for 4 rims

Top Bottom