Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 9, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......Slednk..... having birthdays today.

Slednk has 230 posts in the S&M Archives and hales from Perryvale, AB. Slednk had been a member since September of 2008 and was on the pages last Saturday at 3:50 am. Enjoy the day Slednk. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone ๐ŸŽ‰

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 10, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 6 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 11, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, November 12, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 6 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......dpolacik....Ricki Bobby...... having birthdays today.

dpolacik is from Sparwood, BC and has 1,720 posts in the S&M History books. dpolacik joined the site in November of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:59 pm. Enjoy the day Derek and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Ricki Bobby hales from Sturgeon County, AB and has 784 posts laid down. Ricki Bobby has been a member since October of 2015 and was on the pages minutes ago. Have a great day Rob and a couple of virtual wobbly pops are coming your way compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, November 13, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, November 14, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 15, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members, including 3 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......06yamahaapex....young-gun....banditpowdercoat...... having birthdays today.

06yamahaapex hales from Stony Plain, AB and has 493 posts laid down. 06yamahaapex joined the forum in September of 2007 and was on the pages this morning at 5:27 am. Enjoy the day 06yamahaapex :beer: :beer:

young-gun is from Edmonton, AB with 375 posts in the S&M History book. young-gun has been a member since March of 2010 and was on the pages last Sunday at 4:44 pm. Have a great day day young-gun :beer: :beer:

banditpowdercoat lives in Malakwa, BC. banditpowdercoat has 292 posts in the S&M Archives, a join date in November of 2010, and was on the pages yesterday at 5:30 pm. Have a great day Dan and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 16, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......jhurkot..... having birthdays today.

jhurkot has 2,839 posts in the Archives and hales from Monarch, AB. jhurkot joined S&M in November of 2008 and was on the pages 50 some minutes ago. Enjoy the day Johnny and here is some virtual MJ for your enjoyment today compliments of ol' fernieโ€™s virtual tab. Pot-Leaf-Emoji.jpg Pot-Leaf-Emoji.jpg

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 17, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......thumperracing..... having birthdays today.

thumperracing has contributed 203 posts to the pages of the forum and hales from Milo, AB. thumperracing has been a member since December of 2009 and was last on the pages in February of 2022. Have a great day Byron and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment sometime today compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 18, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......revbyu..... having birthdays today.

revbyu hales from Calgary, AB and has laid down 861 posts since joining the site in November of 2008. revbyu was last on the pages in October of 2022. Enjoy the day Brian and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. ๐ŸŽ‰

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, November 19, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......AxysAssault....UltraLiteTriple...... having birthdays today.

AxysAssault is from Calgary, AB and has 462 posts in the S&M History books. AxysAssault has been a member since March of 2016 and was on the pages this month. Enjoy the day AxysAssault. :beer: :beer:

UltraLiteTriple calls Salmon Arm home and has 185 posts laid down. With a join date in November of 2007, UltraLiteTriple was on the pages last Thursday at 4:03 am. Have a great day UltraLiteTriple. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, November 20, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......Scrambled....sethier...... having birthdays today.

Scrambled has 1,085 posts in the S&M Archives and calls Nanoose Bay, BC home. Scrambled has been a member since March of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 10:48 pm. Enjoy the day Jim and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

sethier doesnโ€™t want us to know where he is from as his location is โ€œunknownโ€. sethier has 164 posts laid down, joined the forum in October of 2013, and was on the pages this morning at 7:39 am. Have a great day Sethier and you can also enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops today compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, November 21, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 22, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 23, 2022........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 24, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......+SLEDWRECKS+..... having birthdays today.

+SLEDWRECKS+ has 419 posts in the S&M History book and hales from Sylvan Lake, AB. +SLEDWRECKS+ has been a member since September of 2012 and was on the pages this morning at 6:50. Enjoy the day +SLEDWRECKS+. :beer: :beer:

;party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 25, 2022.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 6 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......SUMMIT TREE....Hillbilly64...... having birthdays today.

SUMMIT TREE is from Bonnyville, AB with 1,981 posts since becoming a member in October of 2012. SUMMIT TREE was on the pages last Wednesday, the 23rd of November. Have a great day Jason and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Hillbilly64 has 151 posts and hales from Athabasca, AB. Hillbilly64 Joined the site in November of 2008 and was last on the pages in December of 2021. Enjoy the day Hillbilly64 :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom