Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 23, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 9 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......1100....GasCan...... having birthdays today.

1100 is from Sangudo, AB and has 1,034 posts laid down in the S&M History books. 1100 has been a member since September of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 10:28 pm. Enjoy the day 1100 :beer: :beer:

GasCan has 944 posts to his credit and has an Okotoks, AB acreage. GasCan joined the forum in November or 2009 and was last on the pages in September of 2022. Have a great day Graeme and a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 24, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Longhairfreak..... having birthdays today.

Longhairfreak hales from Spruce Grove, AB and has laid down 3,259 posts on the pages of this fine forum. Longhairfreak joined the site in October of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:10 pm. Have a great day Kevin and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment sometime today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 25, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, October 26, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, October 27, 2022........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 28, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member which includes an Active vip-member.gif ......drew562..... having birthdays today.

drew562 is from Edmonton, AB with 3,519 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M history books. drew562 has been a member since March of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:40 pm. Have a great day Andrew and a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, October 29, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......sled-fiend..... having birthdays today.

sled-fiend has 213 posts laid down and hales from Victoria, BC. sled-fiend joined the forum in August of 2008 and was on the pages last Thursday at 4:29 am. Have a great day sled-fiend :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 30, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......posnick..... having birthdays today.

posnick is from Spruce Grove, AB and has 2,089 posts in the S&M Archives, mostly related to the WNR group. posnick has been a member since October of 2008 and was last on the pages in April of 2022. Have a great day Darcy and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment, compliments of of’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 31, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......BDF#900..... having birthdays today.

BDF#900 is from “High atop a hill” and has 710 posts laid down. BDF#900 joined the site in September of 2007 and was last seen in July of 2022. Enjoy the day Vern, as well as, these virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 1, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 2, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......timbo..... having birthdays today.

timbo has 1,087 posts in the S&M Archives and is from Edmonton, AB. timbo has been a member since December of 2006 and was on the pages minutes ago. Enjoy the day Tim and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab for your enjoyment at your pleasure today. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 3, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......scramblerX..... having birthdays today.

scramblerX hales from Airdrie, AB and has 181 posts laid down. scramblerX joined the forum in January of 2010 and was last on the pages in September of 2022. Enjoy the day Paul and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for later today, compliments of ol’ fernies’ virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, November 4, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif’s ......X-it....benclaluna450r..... having birthdays today.

X-it is from Prince George, BC and has 6,195 posts in the S&M History books. X-it has been a member since January of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:22 pm. Have a great day Dan and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

benclaluna450r has 1,329 posts laid down and is from Edmonton, AB. benclaluna450r joined the site in December of 2010 and was last on the pages in September of 2022. Enjoy the day benclaluna450r :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, November 5, 2022........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, November 6, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......TDR..... having birthdays today.

TDR has 910 posts in the S&M Archives. TDR is from Edmonton, AB, joined the site in December of 2012, and was on the pages yesterday evening. Enjoy the day Tim and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, November 7, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......plio7....Mountainman52...... having birthdays today.

plio7, of the GBCA is now from Calmar, AB and has 8,736 posts laid down. plio7 joined the site May of 2009 and was on the pages this morning at 6:53 am. Have a great day Chris and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab for your enjoyment today. :beer: :beer:

Mountainman52 has a location listed as BIS and has 514 posts in the S&M History book. Mountainman52 has been a member since December of 2012 and was on the pages yesterday evening. Enjoy the day René and a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s never ending tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 8, 2022........🎉 🎉

Top Bottom