Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, December 9, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Shredder..... having birthdays today.

Shredder is from Grande Cache, AB and has 2,460 posts laid down. Shredder joined the forum in December of 2006 and was on the pages 32 minutes. Have a great day Rob and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

A belated greeting to papajake in Didsury, AB. I don’t know that I missed it yesterday, as his name was not on the list. Sorry for the confusion if the error was on my end. Hope you had a great day Arnold and a couple of belated virtual wobbly pops are going your way today. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, December 10, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......DragonDiva..... having birthdays today.

DragonDiva hales from Medicine Hat, AB and has 193 posts in the S&M History book. DragonDiva has been a member since November of 2007 and was last on the pages in November of 2022. Have a great day Bev and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your evening enjoyment compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual account. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, December 11, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......leadfoot33...... having birthdays today.

leadfoot33 is from Prince George, BC and has 387 posts in the S&M Archives. leadfoot33 joined the site in January of 2011 and was last on the pages in April of 2022. Have a great day leadfoot33. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, December 12, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, December 13, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......retiredpop....Bounce...... having birthdays today.

retiredpop calls Calgary, AB home and he has 1,450 posts on the Archive pages. retiredpop joined the forum in March of 2007 and was on the pages minutes ago. Enjoy the day retiredpop. :beer: :beer:

Bounce hales from Tofield, AB and has laid down 459 posts since becoming a member in November of 2006. Bounce was last on the pages in January of 2022. Have a great day Bounce. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, December 14, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Absledder..... having birthdays today.

Absledder is from Bonnyville, AB and has 732 posts laid down. Absledder has been a member since October of 2013 and was last on the pages in October of 2022. Have a great day Kyle and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment later today, compliments of ol’ fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, December 15, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 11 members including 4 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......NoBrakes!....kenvb....Sleeper700....dragontamer...... having birthdays today.

NoBrakes! has 5,311 posts in the S&M history books and hales from Edmonton, AB. NoBrakes! has been a member since November of 2011 and was on the pages early this morning. Have a great day Aaron and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment later today. :beer: :beer:

kenvb is from Whitecourt, AB and has 1,072 posts in the History books. kenvb joined the site in November of 2006 and was on the pages minutes before I got here, as one can see from his above post. Enjoy the day Ken and you also get a couple virtual wobbly pops sent your way compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Sleeper700 has 491 posts laid down and is from Calmar, AB. Sleeper700 joined the forum in December of 2006 and was last on the pages in November of 2022. Have a great day Sleeper700. :beer: :beer:

dragontamer hales from Edson, AB with 248 messages in the Archives. dragontamer has been a member since September of 2008 and was last on the pages in March of 2022. Enjoy the day Brett and a couple of virtual wobbly pops, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, December 16, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Jorg Jorgenson...... having birthdays today.

Jorg Jorgenson has put down his location as “Not close enough to the Mountains, AB”. Jorg Jorgenson joined the site in October of 2016, has 698 posts in the S&M History book, and was on the pages moments ago. Have a great day Jared and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Suday, December 18, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......brutematt750....Trukker.....Slim..... having birthdays today.

brutematt750 hales from Red Deer, AB and has 1,223 posts laid down. brutematt750 has been a member since September of 2010 and was on the pages last Thursday at 7:55 pm. Enjoy the day Matt. :beer: :beer:

Trukker is from High River, AB with 840 posts in the S&M History book. Trukker joined the forum in December of 2008 and was on the yesterday at 10:14 pm. Have a great day Ron.

Slim is a British Columbia dude with 268 posts in the Archives. Slim has been a member since January of 2007 and was on the pages last Monday at 2:49 pm. Enjoy the day Matt. :beer: :beer:

All three members have their first names on the profile pages helping to create a friendly family of members here at Snow and Mud. Those are the members that ol’ fernie sends out virtual wobbly pops to from my virtual tab. It kind of makes things a little more personal and I will admit that many of the members that I do send out virtual wobbly pops to, I actually have met them at a sled show, out on the trail, in a cabin, or sometimes in parking lot beside my truck.
So the above members have all been sent a couple virtual wobbly pops, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, December 19, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......maierch....burnt toast...... having birthdays today.

maierch is from Calgary, AB and has 1,566 posts laid down on the History book pages. maierch has been a member since October of 2008 and has been on the pages this month. Have a great day Chris and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

burnt toast hales from Calgary, AB/Crowsnest Pass, AB with 350 posts on the History book pages. burnt toast has been a member since May of 2009 and was last seen in April of 2022. Enjoy the day burnt toast. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, December 20, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Billy Boy..... having birthdays today.

Billy Boy is from Central Alberta and has 689 posts in the Archives. Billy Boy joined the site in November of 2006 and was last seen in April of 2022. Enjoy the day Billy Boy. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom