Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, January 3, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, January 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There is only 1 member, who is an Active vip-member.gif ......Zar..... having a birthday today.

Zar is from Airdrie, AB and has 401 posts in the S&M Archives. Zar has been a member since February of 2007 and was last on the pages in December of 2022. Enjoy the day Zar. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, January 5, 2023........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, January 6, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif’s ......cattechsummitrider....SaskSummit....SicLoco...... having birthdays today.

cattechsummitrider is a Saskatchewan dude with 3,511 posts in the S&M History book. cattechsummitrider has been a member since November of 2006 and was on the pages yesterday at 11:18 pm. Have a great day Cary and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

SaskSummit hales from Lloydminster, SK and has 1,162 posts laid down since becoming a member in January of 2007. SaskSummit was last on the pages in December of 2022. Enjoy the day SaskSummit. :beer: :beer:

SicLoco is from BC and has 176 posts in the Archives. SicLoco joined the forum in March of 2017 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:53 am. Enjoy the day SicLoco. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, January 7, 2023........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, January 8, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There is only 1 member, who is an Active vip-member.gif ......TKrebs..... having a birthday today.

TKrebs is from Fort Saskatchewan, AB and has 316 posts in the History book. TKrebs has been a member since September of 2012 and was last on the pages in December of 2022. Have a great day Trevor and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

;party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, January 9, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......JayT...... having birthdays today.

JayT is from Sturgeon County, AB and has 2,520 posts laid down. JayT has been a member since May of 2010 and was on the pages 45 minutes ago. Enjoy the day JayT. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, January 10, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......teamdirt...... having birthdays today.

teamdirt is from Revelstoke/Sicamous, BC with 691 posts in the History books. teamdirt has been a member since December of 2008 and was last on the pages in November of 2022. Enjoy the day teamdirt :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, January 11, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Couch...... having birthdays today.

Couch hales from Newfoundland-Labrador and has 590 posts laid down on the pages of the Archives. Couch has been a member since April of 2013 and was on the pages yesterday at 1:16 pm. Have a great day Mike and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops coming your way today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, January 12, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 8 members including 4 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......BIGFOOT....gdhillon....WCTHEMI....highmark x...... having birthdays today.

BIGFOOT is a secretive Moderator from the HIDDEN zone with 5,528 posts on the pages. BIGFOOT has been a member since December of 2006 and was last on the pages in December of 2022. Enjoy the day BIGFOOT :beer: :beer:

gdhillon hales from Prince George, BC and has 1,361 posts in the S&M History book. gdhillon joined the site in September of 2013 and was on the pages this morning at 6:54 am. Have a great day Gavin and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

WGTHEMI calls Lloydminster, AB home and has laid down 535 posts since becoming a member in November of 2007. WGTHEMI was last on the pages in December of 2022. Enjoy the day WCTHEMI. :beer: :beer:

highmark x tells us his location is Working and there are 191 posts with that handle on them. highmark x joined the forum in October of 2007 and was last seen in November of 2022. Enjoy the day highmark x. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, January 13, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Frosty19...... having birthdays today.

Frosty19 is a Saskatchewan guy with 336 posts to his credit. Frosty19 joined the forum in June of 2013 and was on the pages today at 5:21 am. Have a great day Curtis and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, January 14, 2023........🎉 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, January 15, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......VARDA...... having birthdays today.

VARDA, an acronym for the Valemount Area Recreational Development Association, is a Sponsoring Vendor from Valemount, BC. VARDA became a sponsoring vendor in January of 2014 and has 709 posts in the S&M History book. VARDA was on the pages last Friday at 8:46 am. Keep up the great work and we are glad you are a contributing Vendor on this great forum.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, January 16, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1past Active vip-member.gif ......northern bear...... having birthdays today.

RIP northern bear on May 30 of 2022. northern bear was from Barrhead, AB and has 778 posts in the Archives. northern bear joined the site in June of 2007 and was last seen in April of 2022. Greg, we hope the powder is deep with lots of pillows. Prayers and condolences to family and friends.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you Doug, for all of the time and work you put into this thread. I know that the vast majority looks forward to seeing their birthday write up (I doo) and acknowledging their friends birthday's.
One more thing, before I leave this thread........

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images

Top Bottom