Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 7, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, October 8, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Sledderglen....Slomo...... having birthdays today.

Sledderglen is a Trailerhood guy according to his profile. A Super Moderator with 7,024 posts since becoming a member in November of 2006, Sledderglen was on the pages in September of 2022. Have a great day Glen and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your weekend enjoyment compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Slomo has “in my garage” listed as location and has 808 posts in the S&M History books. Slomo joined the forum in February of 2007 and was last on the pages in June of 2022. Enjoy the day Slomo. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 9, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Pistonbroke....calgarysledguy....f150truck...... having birthdays today.

Pistonbroke is from Cockring, AB and there are 3,107 posts on the pages with his handle labelled to them. Pistonbroke joined the site in October of 2010 and was on the pages earlier this morning. Have a great day Cale and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie for your enjoyment sometime today. :beer: :beer:

calgarysledguy has 623 posts in the History books and hales from Calgary, AB. calgarysledguy has been a member since October of 2008 and was on the pages in May of 2022. Enjoy the day calgarysledguy :beer: :beer:

f150truck has 152 posts in the S&M Archives and is from Spruce Grove, AB. f150truck joined the forum in March of 2007 and was on the pages in September of 2022. Have a great day Darin and enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 10, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 11, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......dumbassracing..... having birthdays today.

dumbassracing has 173 posts in the History book and is from Prince George, BC. dumbassracing joined the site in May of 2008 and was last seen in June of 2022. Enjoy the day :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, October 12, 2022........🎉 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, October 13, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......deaner....bayman....Audette13...... having birthdays today.

deaner has 2,966 posts laid down and is from Creston, BC. A join date in November of 2008, deaner was on the pages moments ago. Have a great day Dean and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

bayman is from Calgary, AB and has 917 posts in the S&M Archives. bayman also joined the site in November of 2008 and was last seen in January of 2022. Enjoy the day bayman. :beer: :beer:

Audette13 calls Edmonton, AB home and has composed 335 posts to date. Audette13 joined the site in December of 2008 and was last seen in March of 2022. Enjoy the day Audette13. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 14, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......09 arctic cat m8....AaronQ...... having birthdays today.

09 arctic cat m8 is from Canada with 1,006 posts in the S&M Archives. 09 arctic cat m8 joined the forum in February of 2011 and last seen in August of 2022. Have a great day Travis and a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie are on their way :beer: :beer:

AaronQ hales from Innisfail, AB and has 673 posts laid down. AaronQ has been a member since February of 2012 and was on the pages this month. Enjoy the day Aaron and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, October 15, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......teeroy..... having birthdays today.

teeroy is from Roma, AB and has 9,050 posts on the pages of the Archives. teeroy has been a member since October of 2007 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 11:08 am. Have a great day Troy. Here are a couple virtual wobbly pops (Sorry, I couldn’t find an image for MJ) for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: ;party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 16, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 17, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 18, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......turbo392..... having birthdays today.

turbo392 calls Cochrane, AB home and has 437 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M History books. turbo392 joined the forum in September of 2013 and was on the pages this morning 4:10 am. Have a great day Darell and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment later today compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, October 19, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, October 20, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......medler..... having birthdays today.

medler is from Stettler, AB and has 17,382 posts in the S&M Archives since joining the site in August of 2007. medler was on the forum pages last Tuesday at 5:28 pm. Have a great day Mike and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment this afternoon compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 21, 2022........🎉 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, October 22, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Catchme..... having birthdays today.

Catchme has 343 posts in the Archives and hales from Didsbury, AB. Catchme joined the forum in February of 2009 and was on the pages 35 minutes ago. Enjoy the day Catchme :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happyybday: ;party2:

Top Bottom