Happy birthday lexy

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy b-day lexy see if you can party as hard this year as you did last year!!:beer::d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lexy, happy happy birthday girl. Hope you have a very special day and I hope the hubby and kid take you out for dinner, clean the house for you, do all of the laundry, windows and floors so you can enjoy yourself. :d:d:beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lexy, happy happy birthday girl. Hope you have a very special day and I hope the hubby and kid take you out for dinner, clean the house for you, do all of the laundry, windows and floors so you can enjoy yourself. :d:d:beer:

What you want me to go to an early grave......:eek::d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the wishes...now let the beer flow......:d:d:d:d

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to take a moment and wish a special lady a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. For those who know LEXY you will agree and for those who dont pay attention. When we go to Blue it starts and ends usually at the GML. Lex seems to be always there either helping out lost tourist or given BILL shat, but for the most part she is there for all our needs and takes care of us. This lady will go out of her call of duty to make you come back to Blue River either winter or summer. She stays after her shift is over to MAKE sure all her sledders have come back down from the mountain and if not she sends out Bill to check. I know Lexy this is your day and although I probably cant make it this weekend please enjoy lots of beer for me. I will be having one for you along with gramps in your honor. I will say on behalf of the sledding community HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEX and thanks for everything you do for all of us. I vote for you every year in Snow Riders for the best supporting person that DOES NOT SLED. If Blue River needs a mayor, I will vote for you.
Have a great day Lex.

Thanks- Catpride Jr, Gramps and Tom

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday

Didn't know how many candles to put up, so I took a rough guess
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php