Group buy on BOSS Seats

vatos11

Reaction score
you can go to sled-x.com and pay 369 for the seat and have it shipped to you door. I bought 2 and had them in a week after purchase!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can go to sled-x.com and pay 369 for the seat and have it shipped to you door. I bought 2 and had them in a week after purchase!

$369.00 + $60.00 for shipping +Tax and brokerage costs..
We are getting them for much cheaper Thanks to Ron.
But need to wait a bit to have them picked up for us.
As long as its here before my first planned trip to the mountains I am cool with it.

vatos11

Reaction score
I paid 369 per seat plus 19 shipping per seat. There is not duty on products that are made in the US and shipped to Canada only GST. I paid 20.01 in GST.

it worked out to in CDN funds to be exactly 418 per seat including shipping and GST and they were delivered to my office within a week of placing the order, great service from sled x.

vatos11

Reaction score
if things dont work out in the group buy call sled x before your purcahse and he way make you a deal on the shipping! happy sledding

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, just letting you all know that the deadline has been changed and we will be allowing one more week for people to get their order in. For more information, PM me. Sled X is a good deal, but our buy is coming in cheaper still. Anyways, the more the better. Thanks.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! Just a reminder SUNDAY OCTOBER 25, 2009 is the DEADLINE! PM me and i will send you details. The more we get the better!

Demon13

Reaction score
can't make the sled show to check out seats, wondering a cost on your boss seat deal?PM me please.

GDS

Reaction score
Could you send me the pricing on the seats as i am trying to decide between the Boss and the mountain mod seat Would like to order or pick up at the show thanks Greg

Top Bottom