Group buy on BOSS Seats

sheffield

Reaction score
i have the factory one on my m8 hcr for sale. i got a stock one to cut holes in for seat grabs cuz i couldnt put the knife up to my boss. the seats mint, pm me an offer if your interested. also have the telescopic steering post off my 09 for sale or trade for older no adjustable steering post. will only trade for post and riser to get me back to stock height of the adjustable one in maxed out position. thanks in advance.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the factory one on my m8 hcr for sale. i got a stock one to cut holes in for seat grabs cuz i couldnt put the knife up to my boss. the seats mint, pm me an offer if your interested. also have the telescopic steering post off my 09 for sale or trade for older no adjustable steering post. will only trade for post and riser to get me back to stock height of the adjustable one in maxed out position. thanks in advance.

we have the classified section for a reason ....i sugest you use it

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey RidingHigh, Just a figure on how many people we got for the group sale so far, thanks man

Travis

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of right now its a no deal. There have been some issues that have come up, and certain things dont line up.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
are you guys trying direct to boss? guessing may be better to try through established dealer locally on a group buy.... logistics to get them all here, brokerage etc, may be too much. local dealer may be able to offer decent discount on quantity purchase....

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well and thats what we will have to do. guess we will have to look into it.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well with things coming together, I've sent a PM to all of those that are interested. Sorry if i may of missed someone, or sent doubles. There was alot, and hope to hear back from you. The deal is good, and the dollar is strong. Any questions, let me know!!

Thanks

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been trying to get the Paypal address for the past few days,has anyone else got it yet?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same here...have not heard anything..will likely wait for the sled show now

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also still waiting to hear about the Paypal information.
heard that there was a deadline of 5 days which should have been yesterday?

Top Bottom