Group buy on BOSS Seats

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing it, or interested in starting a group buy. Might be able to save a bit of coin. im interested in one, along with another one for another guy. Let me know what ya think. Might not even have to be an XP, just a boss seat in general. If we get enough interest and demand, i will look further into setting it up.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be interested...want one for 04 Rev. Maybe give them a call to see how many have to be ordered to get discount.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, if i can get at least 20 seat orders, then we can make some stuff work. If you're interested in a seat, Just PM me , and i will see what i can get ahold of, and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Ridin High

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im interested as well for a m-series ....Do you need a pm to varify?

How much coin are we talking here?

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya basically who ever is interested, just send me a PM and i can give details and put you down on the list. If we hit the number i will then confirm the people on the list, and I place the order.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you checked with local dealers to see what they would do. Might be as good or better and maybe not need the 20? Just asking?

That said, I would like one for my ZR if the price is good.

Thanks for taking this on.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you checked with local dealers to see what they would do. Might be as good or better and maybe not need the 20? Just asking?

That said, I would like one for my ZR if the price is good.

Thanks for taking this on.

Ya Have looked into it. As we would be getting dealer pricing from Boss, its probably the best deal. Im not making a penny off this, its just so he who is interested can save a little extra coin. Some guys are selling them around the $450 to $500 mark here in Alberta.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid $680 for mine last year for one that holds your probe and shovel so i would imagine dealer price is little over half of the final sale price. I Wish I Didn't already have one LOL.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid $680 for mine last year for one that holds your probe and shovel so i would imagine dealer price is little over half of the final sale price. I Wish I Didn't already have one LOL.

Ya there is a fair bit of savings. it all depends which local companies you compare the pricing to.

profunctional

Reaction score
Can we get this posted on GotoGroupBuy? The site will make it easy to keep track of everyone interested in the group buy. That way, we can all check to see how close we are to 20 buyers. If you guys are down, I can get it started.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of right now, we have some people interested. its just started and will take some time. Im looking at a few options right now.
Thanks!

funrider

Reaction score
does anyone know if i can still have my doo gas can backwards upclose if i put the boss seat on? it looks like the can will sit in front of the pockets.
How much shorter is the seat? I also ride with my 7yr. old in front of me.
thanks bill

Top Bottom