Good place to buy exhaust?

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good dealer to work with that I could find a Swamp XL for my grizzly for cheap and has good customer service and shipping? Apparently none of the dealers in GP have this pipe and can't get it through kimpex so I'm looking else where. Or if anyone has a swamp XL and want to go quieter and get the Swamp we can trade haha. Or if someone just wants to buy my swamp thats good too... Thanks in advance haha.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good dealer to work with that I could find a Swamp XL for my grizzly for cheap and has good customer service and shipping? Apparently none of the dealers in GP have this pipe and can't get it through kimpex so I'm looking else where. Or if anyone has a swamp XL and want to go quieter and get the Swamp we can trade haha. Or if someone just wants to buy my swamp thats good too... Thanks in advance haha.

You know it doesn't make you go faster, right?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try Chris at Parkland Motorsports in Stony Plain, i will 99% gauruntee you best price and will 110% garuntee best service.
phone 780-963-0080

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know it doesn't make you go faster, right?

Hey josh, shut up. Just ordered the swamp XL. And for cheap too! And it actually will make me go slightly faster, way less restriction to go with my modified intake ! boom!

Ordered an exhaust, but keep this thread going incase someone else is looking for a good deal. Thanks guys.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teryx takes up the whole god damn thing, with those tires might not fit in the box of my truck. I know I was like holy ch!t 9.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can haul 2,.. but I am not going.

If you guys ever plan to go out,.. post in my GP AWTY thread,.. that's what it's there for :beer:

Top Bottom