good news /bad news take it how you want it

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reply to LennyR:
Is this guy for real? Good luck in the real world ya big baby, of course people are always going to have something to say about other brands, as i recall seeing your posts in the doo section as well with not alot of positive comments being made. You sound like a baby and a hypocrite at the same time. If you were really stoked and happy about riding a pro rmk, you proabably wouldnt take any of these posts so seriously. I ride a yamaha and i could really care less if people call them tanks, i bought it for a reason. I read alot of different posts on this site and you seem to be the only person that I dislike.

Awww, darn, so i cant count on you to pull me home when my driveshaft spins, my drive belt breaks or my top end goes out at 200 miles. Me . i dislike Daffy duck and Spiderman, and i know them about as well as you know me. But its good you were able to get that off your chest.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonka.jpg

13RMKPRO

Reaction score
It all depends on the conditions of the dyno. Is it brake horsepower, power to the track, power to the ground. What is the elevation, what fuel is being run. Not all that laughable. I have to say, they picked a good number, low enough to spur excitement with everyone, but not too laughable.

Well if my sled only has a 119 hp and yanks the skis with a 163 .. Then once again.. They got it right.. I did however tighten my rear suspension, so they don't lift as easy.. 300+ km on it now and 10.6 engine hrs .. Can't wait for valemont next weekend !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: cs5

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the funny thing was a few years back at dyno tech they made 13? hp.... so you never know if it was another ecm screw up like that one

Im still laughing that anyone believed the 13s only made 119 hp ...

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if my sled only has a 119 hp and yanks the skis with a 163 .. Then once again.. They got it right.. I did however tighten my rear suspension, so they don't lift as easy.. 300+ km on it now and 10.6 engine hrs .. Can't wait for valemont next weekend !!!

Completely agree. Love the way my Pro rides.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reading through all this i A- feel that i have lost a lot of faith in humanity B- hope that i dont grow ovaries now that i have a polaris and start becoming a total mood swing wrecking ball everytime someone makes a polaris joke lol who knows maybe the 2014 will have glue thats rated for 119 hp.

make a joke about Doo and HOLY FAWK.....no difference u say anything bad about any brand that a guy is riding they get pissed/defensive...Had cat,doo and poo loved them all but each one had it's pro's and con's...Ride what u ride and enjoy it no matter what others say or think.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep you sure nailed it right there, I made a joke last night on the Polaris forum about Doo and had one of them going on about how shallow and immature I was. Apparently I also have an inferiority complex cause I'm riding a Polaris, those guys sure are touchy !!

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reading through all this i A- feel that i have lost a lot of faith in humanity B- hope that i dont grow ovaries now that i have a polaris and start becoming a total mood swing wrecking ball everytime someone makes a polaris joke lol who knows maybe the 2014 will have glue thats rated for 119 hp.

Yep you sure nailed it right there, I made a joke last night on the Polaris forum about Doo and had one of them going on about how shallow and immature I was. Apparently I also have an inferiority complex cause I'm riding a Polaris, those guys sure are touchy !!

Guess some Doo guys do have ovaries...LMAO

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with two 2013's on Saturday, a 155 and 163. They both worked good and didn't even break anything. Well except the oem handguards those broke the first time we rolled it to get it unstuck. The guys weren't taking it easy on them either.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with two 2013's on Saturday, a 155 and 163. They both worked good and didn't even break anything. Well except the oem handguards those broke the first time we rolled it to get it unstuck. The guys weren't taking it easy on them either.
What did you roll it on to? I've rolled mine many many times, and my hand guards have never broken. It was actually my cover that has deformed my hand guards.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya she was a good break in day, braaaap

Top Bottom