good news /bad news take it how you want it

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode an XM today and actually liked it. It's a lot better than the XP. The power is good and I didn't have to think about riding it, it felt pretty natural. For myself I have to admit that the pro sidehills better and is lighter. Last 3 days have been really deep in revy and today was no exception!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode an XM today and actually liked it. It's a lot better than the XP. The power is good and I didn't have to think about riding it, it felt pretty natural. For myself I have to admit that the pro sidehills better and is lighter. Last 3 days have been really deep in revy and today was no exception!

:faint:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude here but hopefully Skidoo gets there S$%t together and gets these sleds out soon! Then maybe you can dyno it and see. If I had snowchecked a new xm I'd be Pi$$%d that I was still waiting on it. Sure there isn't much snow in some areas, but we've been able to ride here for over a month now. I own a doo also so not into the brand bashing at all, I just don't see the point of hiding behind my keyboard fanning flames on issues that don't pertain whatsoever to myself. Let a few freinds (arctic cat guys) ride my pro and they both very impressed with the power. One had rode a 12 pro for quite a bit and said the 13 pulled much harder (on "Eth" setting not to mention). I have nothing to compare it to aside from my old 99 rmk. At any rate as we have heard nothing from the original poster this thread is quickly becoming suspect to alterior motives... I could be wrong.
The Doos are late because the extra 41Hp they come with was backordered. They are on the way now. :) Which (Dragon) sled didn't show up until January a couple of years ago?

Last edited:

sledhead80

Reaction score
Sounds like it could have been? Hard to believe that sled has enough kms on it so far to be running full power. Mine certainly livened after a few hours of running, last year. Interested to see that only a PA head would add that much power, as the can isn't adding HP.

If the can doesnt add HP then how does your sled gain 150 rpm??? Just saying....

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These forums used to be useful.... But why the Fawk do the skidoo nuckle heads jump on a pro post and speak crap... Let facts be facts and shut the Fawk up and let the proud owners discuss. It is useless and painful reading the "Your penis is small"... responses. If in fact the Poo is 119hp... Let these Poo guys discuss and challenge the numbers. Do I own a Pro.. Nope.. Do I own a Doo.. Nope.. Do I enjoy reading facts.. Yes.. Where did the respect go for brands and what a forum is intended for.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
These forums used to be useful.... But why the Fawk do the skidoo nuckle heads jump on a pro post and speak crap... Let facts be facts and shut the Fawk up and let the proud owners discuss. It is useless and painful reading the "Your penis is small"... responses. If in fact the Poo is 119hp... Let these Poo guys discuss and challenge the numbers. Do I own a Pro.. Nope.. Do I own a Doo.. Nope.. Do I enjoy reading facts.. Yes.. Where did the respect go for brands and what a forum is intended for.

They are gone out the window and so will this thread soon !

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is only one way to settle the Doo vs Poo battle. Meet at the bike racks after school to settle it.

As an outsider without a horse in the race I can offer an unbiased opinion. The way I see it Polaris has hit a home run with the Pro (or more likely a grand slam). Is it better than the XM, I can't say. But there definitely seems to be more hype about the Pro. Heck, even the Doo guys can't stop talking about it.

But what do I know, I ride a boosted Nytro.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off my appologies on this entire post. Note to self, do not leave your snow and mud logged in at the hotel room when you are bench racing on a sled trip. Fellas's i did not post this and this sled has never been on a dyno. We were back at the hotel last night and talking horsepower and weight and brand bashing after i called it a night one of my buddies decided he would be funny and put a post on here to make fun of me and my poo as he is a self proclaimed superior doo rider.

In any case this entire thing is bogus.

Mods can we please remove.

Thanks

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO !!! I am truly amazed at the number of supposedly intelligent guys that bought into the 119 hp rating. Way too funny !!!

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off my appologies on this entire post. Note to self, do not leave your snow and mud logged in at the hotel room when you are bench racing on a sled trip. Fellas's i did not post this and this sled has never been on a dyno. We were back at the hotel last night and talking horsepower and weight and brand bashing after i called it a night one of my buddies decided he would be funny and put a post on here to make fun of me and my poo as he is a self proclaimed superior doo rider.

In any case this entire thing is bogus.

Mods can we please remove.

Thanks

I might be a fellow Poo rider, but your friends are fricken' geniuses. They got you good!! Bahahahahaha!!

Top Bottom