Goldrush new season

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It bothers me to no end on how they dub in noises for the machines. They make sound like they are shifting the hoe. Even the Polaris rangers are made up noises!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I admitt I watch it faithfully,some of the things they do make me shake my head but I can relate to what they need to do,I watch this one, edge of Alaska and Street outlaws,there all kinds scripted but what hell

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yukon gold is somewhat more believable, the miners are always broke and have old wore out equipment
I like that show too, definitely more real than the others. I read somewhere that Ken Foy wouldn't do the show if he couldn't wear his Oilers gear, History channel had to sign some kind of deal with the NHL to allow it. I've seen him twice at Oilers games, never got the chance to talk to him though. Big Al Mcgregor worked around here for years, a lot of people here in town know him or have worked with him.

I also watch Life Below Zero, Alaska The Last Frontier, Edge of Alaska, and Alaskan Bush People just because it's a fawkin train wreck of a show. the Browns are as phony as a three dollar bill. I can't stop watching

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fmfao...lol
Shes seen Larry have hot sex, I'd think this would be a piece of cake...hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your still trolling? Are you sure you want to go there ???

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i have no problem makin the fat kid cry again

Boy wonder brought someones wife into it! Might get ugly!

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Annnd back on topic....

But off a bit, with the same channel...... I do watch all of these shows, as well as Highway thru Hell. Which has been replaced with Highway 401, as far as I know....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he dropped some gold on a auto tune microphone.

Top Bottom