Goldrush new season

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know guys that mine and call it quits at 120ft, but hey if you got the money and the juice is worth the squeeze why not
I just about shat my pants when Fat Todd was talking about having to move a 100 ft of overburden, anyone who's' ever moved a single dozier blade of dirt knows that is a monumental undertaking!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know guys that mine and call it quits at 120ft, but hey if you got the money and the juice is worth the squeeze why not

i bet not many do it without intensive core sampling first! Can't remember seeing if Fatty Fat F@&k did any or not?? I know this is just Un reality TV, but man I hate Todd!
Jeez I bet old Old Poppa Smurf wishes he'd shot him into the sheets!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly they didn't do any testing or they would know their depths. Like most that fail they took the word of others that were there before.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believing that show has any real attributes to actual gold mining is about as stupid as believing Todd actually makes his money from 316 mining. Its just bull**** for us lazy ass ****s to watch while we eat Doritos dreaming of touching titie deep snow this winter. Parker and Tony actually have mines that are not on the show and what we do see is just them showing off for TV.

That being said Todd is a fat clueless ****

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old Jack knows best
Believing that show has any real attributes to actual gold mining is about as stupid as believing Todd actually makes his money from 316 mining. Its just bull**** for us lazy ass ****s to watch while we eat Doritos dreaming of touching titie deep snow this winter. Parker and Tony actually have mines that are not on the show and what we do see is just them showing off for TV.

That being said Todd is a fat clueless ****

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met a few of the gold rush guys in Dawson last summer. had a good chat with Rick Ness about the show, was enlightening to say the least. he was a cool dude, he hung out an BS'ed with my buddy Trent and I for a good while. he told me that every day they get guys from Alberta show up at the claim for jobs running equipment, none of them stay once they find out what they pay their operators. he asked what I did for work, laughed when I told him and said Parker hates truck drivers...made me chuckle watching him tear the air lines and electrical cord off the lobed last night.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know VOLVO had been financially rewarding to the whole show ...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a fake show along with the Alaska frontier and every other discovery channel program!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Volvo contributes with a lot of new iron ... Don't know the specifics , but I do know they are in the mix ...
My brother mines a little up there , not as far north though..
There is the odd episode with the old hitachi hoe & the hitachi name blacked out .
It's no coincidence that most of the filming is close up on new Volvo equipment.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note to self : Never tell your grandson ( 3yr old) to tell his play school teacher ...
"Todd Hoffman is stupid & eats too many cheeseburgers"

Well if the shoe fits,wear it!.... Which in Todds case, it doesn't cause his fat cankles won't fit in shoes!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As corny as it is ... I watch it every week ... And so dis channel is not stupid I guess...lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the show filmed in Africa looking for gold about a year or so ago was more exaggerated than Gold Rush IMO. I remember watching the two guys from Oregon going there and trying to make it to their claim when extreme monsoons washed out the road. So, instead of using the excavator bucket arm to see how deep the water was to get a across, the guy takes his clothes off to swim in the snake infested brown looking water. And of course the narrating was building the hype up when he was swimming. How stupid!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the show filmed in Africa looking for gold about a year or so ago was more exaggerated than Gold Rush IMO. I remember watching the two guys from Oregon going there and trying to make it to their claim when extreme monsoons washed out the road. So, instead of using the excavator bucket arm to see how deep the water was to get a across, the guy takes his clothes off to swim in the snake infested brown looking water. And of course the narrating was building the hype up when he was swimming. How stupid!
Ya that show was so disgustingly scripted it was embarrassing to watch.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yukon gold is somewhat more believable, the miners are always broke and have old wore out equipment

Top Bottom