Goldrush new season

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So anyone going to watch it the new season starts tomorrow i actually really like the programe. If my numbers ever came up on the lotto i would love to have a go.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will be watching. Sure hope it focuses on the gold and leave out some of the drama stuff. Todd against Dave and shaker or trommel.Lets hope they all do a better job this year

spoulter

Reaction score
Got it set to PVR, hoping the guys find the glory hole this season. Won't be able to see it until next week so dont spoil it for me!!!

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the first two episodes on YouTube, should be a good season. Todd got a lot more equipment this year.

Megrizzly

Reaction score
I'm excited for it. They do have episodes 1-3or4 up on YouTube. Just search gold rush season 3.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah watched the first 3 episodes this weekend. So far more of the same, poor choices on Todd's part.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of dumbasses. Doesn't help that when there's no drama, the directors start making it up either. But I guess that's what makes good tv, lol

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
young guy kicks ass this year... and daves common sense approach is worth gold

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Hoffmans are actually nice people,discovery makes them out to be idiots for ratings. I met Todd,Jack and Jim after they finished filming season two,got to work on Todd's Ford.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen jungle gold? Pretty good show was on after
you thought it was good? I kinda thought it was even more contrived than the other 2. I'd say bering sea gold is a close second to gold rush, but the jungle one is pretty lame. hope someone gets shot or something, that might pick things up. and how about Dakota Fred noping Parker on the electrical panel? what a dick, Parker comes over with a genny and his loader to help them start their junk and then Fred wants 6oz of gold for the panel? hope they go down in flames.....Fred is a dick

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched it. Found it funny that he calls his wife cell to cell from Africa and she tells him she needs $200 bucks for medical insurance. That phone call alone is nearly $100 bucks.

Anyone seen jungle gold? Pretty good show was on after

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched it. Found it funny that he calls his wife cell to cell from Africa and she tells him she needs $200 bucks for medical insurance. That phone call alone is nearly $100 bucks.
no doubt. great idea. how do you smoke that one past the ol lady? "yeah, I think I'll go to Africa even tho we have no money, you and the kids stay home and I'll risk my life with Chinese gun toting claim jumpers. okay honey?"

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you thought it was good? I kinda thought it was even more contrived than the other 2. I'd say bering sea gold is a close second to gold rush, but the jungle one is pretty lame. hope someone gets shot or something, that might pick things up. and how about Dakota Fred noping Parker on the electrical panel? what a dick, Parker comes over with a genny and his loader to help them start their junk and then Fred wants 6oz of gold for the panel? hope they go down in flames.....Fred is a dick

Ya I totally agree. I just found the politics with the Chinese and the locals entertaining.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WHOA WHOA WHOA SPOILER ALERT!! LOL

Ya that was a super dick move. We will see if he ever gets help again.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no doubt. great idea. how do you smoke that one past the ol lady? "yeah, I think I'll go to Africa even tho we have no money, you and the kids stay home and I'll risk my life with Chinese gun toting claim jumpers. okay honey?"

Not to mention their side of the street gold deal where they miraculously picked up $900

Top Bottom