Go Pro vs Drift

X-rated

Reaction score
Anyone used both? I like that the Drift is complete, dont have to purchase a bunch of options, The Go Pro is Waterproof, the Drift is water resistant, not sure what that means. Any and all comments welcome.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Water resistant usually means its good for a the odd splash of water but can't be submerged, waterproof can be submerged. I have the gopro, really like it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the drift hd ghost is waterproof to 3 meters. the drift hd 170 is water resistant. I have both of those, as well as a go pro and go pro2 hd. I like the drift cams, both have remotes and a screen to check alignment as well as the lens that rotates which gives multiple mounting options.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I tried....but it said it wasn't available for the black yet. Prob is now tho...I'll plug it in soon and try it again in the AM. The first vid I took worked pretty good tho.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have the Drift cams. Simple but work very good. Ours are X170, better off going to the HD or Ghost models though.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drift all the way. The remote is the best. Takes awesome video, and is not so bulky.:beer:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the drift 170 and have had no problems with it all. used it in all different conditions and its never failed. I have heard nothing but good reviews about them whereas the others have had there problems

East cat

Reaction score
I have the drift , the same, used in different condition never failed, good quality pics ( buy a good quality memory card , like the extreme or Professionel, ) really like the watch remote very convienient , overall you cant go wrong

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had both. Love the Drift. GoPro has better mounts and can be mounted on nearly anything, but I prefer the Drift with it's remote as a helmet cam.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GOPR0629.JPG GOPR0630.JPG I like the Gopro Hero HD water proof good mount system took the pics with it. :beer:

Top Bottom