Gettin the itch

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I ended up buying a thumper. I must have been high when I made the deal lol. I just thought I would give it a try since I've always been on a 2 stroke. So now the itch is even worse, Go away snow lol. Here is a pic of what I bought.

Attachments

• kx 450f.jpg
    kx 450f.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 169

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people don't know there is much good riding there but I like it and I can be riding in 10min from my place. Much better than driving across town to Inks.

ya its only about 20 min from my place (by the ferry) so its a go to place for me. We had some good azz rides up there last summer,,,,as u can hear from e riders girly giggles thru the vid

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya its only about 20 min from my place (by the ferry) so its a go to place for me. We had some good azz rides up there last summer,,,,as u can hear from e riders girly giggles thru the vid

ya I girly giggled right over you bee atch!! HA!

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the itch needs to be taken care of looking at a XR650r on saturday lots of bike should be a good trail rider:d

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the 650 didnt pan out over priced crap anyway looking at maybe two bikes one for me and one for my wife a buddy has a 1996xr100 and a 2001 xr 200 not big bikes but will be perfect for her to start on then move to the 200 and then buy a big bike for me at the same time my son should almost be big enough to try the 100 if not they wont cost me anything to have it sit till he is big enough,and if the wife dosent wont the 200 then i will just ride it as we do mostly family rides with quadders(rest of the family) any way so they are a slower bunch.will post pics when i pic them up

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IVE GOT THE ITCH!! I went out to look at a 2008 yz250f and it was in showroom shape!! i took her for a little test run and loved the handiling but i noticed it was not very fast. but I bought it for a KILLER price!! here it is...

20110221140119.jpg

20110221140205.jpg

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking bike are you going to use it for the trails or track?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does it feel like compared to the ktm im hopefully getting a ktm this year.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Negitive :eek: I love it though!! the guy didnt ride it lol

Same with mine. I think the guy rode it for maybe an hour, crashed it once and put it away lol. The previous owner was around 55 years young. It just has a few scratches on the rad shroud but the rest of the bike is mint. I have all the aluminum all polished now too. Also waiting on the new sunline levers, protaper triple clamps, fat bars and a few decals. Might look into a new pipe set up also later on.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with mine. I think the guy rode it for maybe an hour, crashed it once and put it away lol. The previous owner was around 55 years young. It just has a few scratches on the rad shroud but the rest of the bike is mint. I have all the aluminum all polished now too. Also waiting on the new sunline levers, protaper triple clamps, fat bars and a few decals. Might look into a new pipe set up also later on.

Sick man. The guy i bought mine from kept it in his HOUSE!! Im thinking of a r&d power bowl, and k&n air filter for mine. it needs a little more snap.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick man. The guy i bought mine from kept it in his HOUSE!! Im thinking of a r&d power bowl, and k&n air filter for mine. it needs a little more snap.

where did you ride it? There is too much ice in my alley to ride mine. I was only able to do a few doughnuts in my garage

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Set up the jetting first, the bike should have lots of snap with the stock filter.

Top Bottom