Gettin the itch

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we're planning our first ride for Brule on the April 30th weekend. Stayin our buddy's hotel in Hinton.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few more nice days like we have been having and might be possible to take it out the dirt roads are nothing up mud now so the snow is gone from there just need the new back tire and i am good to go :)

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride was today and the itch is worse. Only rode for about 10 mins just pissin around was realy fun i cant wait for the season to start. KTM started up first kick yee haww

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went riding today for about an hour or two on the kx450f and my buddy had his 78 XT500 out. Good day considering the amount of snow out there still. Another 2-3 weeks and it will be good!

chew

Reaction score
just finished the winter mods on the bike, pushed it outta the spare bedroom and put gas in...fired up first kick!! just went up the alley a few times, cant wait to hit the track!!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a 5 hour rip today!! (bruderhiem) it was definatly rideable. There was lots of dumb people doing wheelies up and down the road and lots of cops but it was a great day!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For shaow, bruderhiem just has lots of water and the creek is now a river and is uncrossable.

I really dislike Bruderhiem though, I won't resort to riding there anymore. I'll scratch the itch soon enough..I'm going to be in Florida here soon for the next little while so when I get back we'll hit up Brule.. hopefully someone will go in there in the next few weekes to report the conditions..

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really dislike Bruderhiem though, I won't resort to riding there anymore. I'll scratch the itch soon enough..I'm going to be in Florida here soon for the next little while so when I get back we'll hit up Brule.. hopefully someone will go in there in the next few weekes to report the conditions..

I couldn't agree with you more. Bruderhiem is over run with morons and garbage.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you more. Bruderhiem is over run with morons and garbage.

Well not only that but i'm just not the biggest fan of the riding there, its crap IMO, compared to other areas anyway. I'd rather save the fuel to ride somewhere better.. same with Red Water too..their just too whooped out for me, and yes you are right too about the over-crowding, etc.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies and i used to ride out there lots years ago and from what i am reading, it has'nt changed. Always a group of idiots racing and wheeling down the road as well as morons not paying attention when ripping down the trails. They all seem to think that there is no one else coming from the other direction. There are way better places to ride.

djll

Reaction score
i posted a few times but gotta do it here as well, this is a vid elephantrider made of us ridin this summer, funny sheet

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JHC2g7z-Us[/media]
Sweet vid, good tunes, and awesome looking ride location!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruderheim is kinda a last resort place. I think alot of people go there just for a quick rip. I like riding there when your group is the only one or there is minimal people there but almost every weekend it is packed. Long island lake, and vega are in my mind the 2 best closest places to ride near central AB. If you think about it Brule lake is the same chit as bruderhiem. My first time out there some friggen retard smoked my on my lil ttr 125 going down the trail. Its basicly one big party there.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the itch is gettin worse as Gopherback is almost done drying and hoping to be ready for next week or the week after! :beer::beer::wtg:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CHIT DAMM!! this vid gets me PUMMPED

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZC5qkRMhVI&feature=related[/media]

Top Bottom