Gen4 Possession?

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Got the call this morning! my 154 3" is in, showed up last night. Picking it up Monday,,,

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Thanks guys , I couldn't get a straight answer at the show. I figured the sno chek where close to 17 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup you could count on being 17k tax in, not cheap, almost fell over when I heard the price but gotta pay to play i guess haha

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New sled reduced file size.jpg Got her home last night. Can't wait to take er for a rip! Don't know where the wife is going to sleep theres not gona be room for us all. LMAO

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are you guys getting these things? Must be photoshopped. I heard the conveyor belt broke at the skidoo factory and no one was going to get thier sleds until February.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was driving down the road fat dumb and happy on Wednesday. Dealer called said your sleds in. I say when can I pick it up? They said Friday after noon. I took her for a rip on the pond in the back ground of the pic last night. If it wasn't such a big job for me to post pic's on here I would put some on. I just got a new phone and I cant figure out how to make the pic file small enough. Had to get my wife to do it on her apple. She's not around now she's out shopping. I was told that my sled was the only one snow checked at the dealer that was orange. So I guess that why I got mine first. I'm sure that lots of buyers want them now so they can do their own mods before the snow. All I am doing is bolting on a Ram Mount for the Rhino
How are you guys getting these things? Must be photoshopped. I heard the conveyor belt broke at the skidoo factory and no one was going to get thier sleds until February.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if dealers are discounting them. Limited build and nothing but current XM's to sell against heavily rebated XM's once they are gone.

We didn't have nearly as good of a season a little further East than you guys did in the West. When I called around in spring it was hit and miss on who was going full retail or otherwise. I was working with my long time dealer either way and ended up with a price that was similar in discount to previous machines.

Heard last week in this district there were a few extra 850's floating around that were available as some dealers gave some up?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We didn't have nearly as good of a season a little further East than you guys did in the West. When I called around in spring it was hit and miss on who was going full retail or otherwise. I was working with my long time dealer either way and ended up with a price that was similar in discount to previous machines.

Heard last week in this district there were a few extra 850's floating around that were available as some dealers gave some up?
I think we may have grabbed a couple out of Sask? Everybody that wanted more got a few extra SP's after spring break as I guess Europe backed down their orders a bit so North America benefited.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First guy that's gets their gen 4 in the Edmonton area and let's me have access to it gets a free set of torsion spacers on their machine. Measured up at martin and everything seems to be the same. But I need to put a set on myself before I send any out. Please pm me if or when you got one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have mine next week ish, Im in the Park as well. Giver.
First guy that's gets their gen 4 in the Edmonton area and let's me have access to it gets a free set of torsion spacers on their machine. Measured up at martin and everything seems to be the same. But I need to put a set on myself before I send any out. Please pm me if or when you got one.

LukeD

Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer (Weyburn). Sled is in!!!

154 x 2.5 Orange Crush Summit X 850 e/s

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn mine is in but I wont be home from work till the 13th!

Top Bottom