Gen4 Possession?

LukeD

Reaction score
Has ANYONE received or heard of anyone receiving their Gen4 snow check yet? I haven't heard of a single person, nor have I found anyone on any site saying they have. If so, would be sweet to see some picks. I'm not sure if anyone has even received an XM yet, but I'll ask that in the XM thread. The wait for 850's to come out is too much!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealership said wont be seeing any until November 15th
How many Gen 4s did Martin sell this year?

I think when the T3s first came out in 2015 they sold around 170 ish of them through the spring order program and the last deliveries happened well into December.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got word from my DM that the scheduling for the G4 has been revised. Dealers will still receive 1 Gen 4 SP for October delivery with the X's and spring sold SP's to arrive starting in November. They must have hit a snag with one of their suppliers? A lot of peeps think the sled manufacturers build every part on the sled but in fact this is not true. They are at the mercy of individual suppliers that provide out sourced components.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you you hammered me when I said that.. My source was good maybe, hope they have them for christmas

Just got word from my DM that the scheduling for the G4 has been revised. Dealers will still receive 1 Gen 4 SP for October delivery with the X's and spring sold SP's to arrive starting in November. They must have hit a snag with one of their suppliers? A lot of peeps think the sled manufacturers build every part on the sled but in fact this is not true. They are at the mercy of individual suppliers that provide out sourced components.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez I was hoping they were here for October I am always looking for some over enthusiastic people to verify where the stumps are....

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's crappy -- was looking forward to having that bad boy in the garage in Oct
More pressure on the dealers to put together truck loads of sleds over a few days- long and busy times at dealers soon

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
the girlfriends 146 freeride showed up yesterday. gen4's summits scheduled for a november ship and the renegades for december.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you you hammered me when I said that.. My source was good maybe, hope they have them for christmas
I would never hammer you on anything Freddy. HaHa. DM laughed when I told him you said most peeps won't have them by Christmas. He asked where I heard that? Lol. Most peeps will have them in November with some stragglers I'm sure in the first week of December. If they are waiting at Christmas they are most likely waiting because they can't come up with the scratch to buy the thing.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LIKE I SAID HAVE them all on the snow by Nov 11 to expose all the stumps before Nov 23

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a dealer in Lethbridge and we got a few Freeride's in but no Gen4's. The SP will arrive in October (one unit) and the pre-orders coming in November

one more month to save up some more sled cash --- as long as they are ready by late Nov -- :)

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's crappy -- was looking forward to having that bad boy in the garage in Oct
More pressure on the dealers to put together truck loads of sleds over a few days- long and busy times at dealers soon

How's the build coming?

Top Bottom