Future "Suds" Night Locations

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: What do you wear when quadding?

It just started that way. Maybe we should look at having the next gathering in the West End, do something like Calgary is and have them change locations every other month.
Yout thoughts?

I'm down with that. Makes sense to alter "ends" of the city, as then maybe we'd attract more people from out that way ie Bigfoot, The Champ, and whomever else is out in stony/spruce/devon

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Alternate Meeting Place???

I'm down with that. Makes sense to alter "ends" of the city, as then maybe we'd attract more people from out that way ie Bigfoot, The Champ, and whomever else is out in stony/spruce/devon

I AGREE, AND MAY I SUGGEST "SHANKS" IN THE WEST END FOR THE NEXT "SUDS" NITE??? OR IS THAT PLACE TOO BIG?:confused:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me change it up a bit for those who live on the west end, or out side the city to the west.:D

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would come in from Edson a couple times a year if there was west meetings. To drive back to Edson from the east end is alittle more than I want to do. *Damn work is getting in the way of my fun time!*

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Thks for the recognition guys. The CHAMP & I talked bout going since it all started .. Just don't seem to make the timing connection. As far as a location, We don't have a problem going to East end.
Would like to see sledbunny in a dress & bring Catmando a souvenir from the "Dead Cat in the woods" As long as that Big Summitric doesn't sit on a guy.LOL.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you planning any suds nights during the Edmonton snowmobile show? That would be good for us out of towners

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now that sud night during the show is a good Idea. Sat night is the best because on Friday night they have a gathering for all those who have a booth in the show. Yes to Sat night suds night. Also yes to alternate Edmonton suds night monthly.:twocents:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

We are going to have the next gathering in the West End. Probably at Shanks. We will have to check what is on TV for sports first.
I thought about turning up wearing a skirt last, seeing as my wife was there to defend me, but sorry, it didn't happen bigfoot.
Cheers.
Thks for the recognition guys. The CHAMP & I talked bout going since it all started .. Just don't seem to make the timing connection. As far as a location, We don't have a problem going to East end.
Would like to see sledbunny in a dress & bring Catmando a souvenir from the "Dead Cat in the woods" As long as that Big Summitric doesn't sit on a guy.LOL.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Great idea. Different menus and beer taps to sample.:shots: If I can get my schedule to coincide with s&m suds nites. I will definatly check out different places.
Steve

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sledbunny if you show up in a skirt i may look around for a kilt and show off my scottish colors.

Top Bottom