Friggin tex78

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Frigging bsing about sledding last night now I just wanna frigging get the friggin snowcheck and hit the friggin hills. COME ON SNOW I'M READY FOR A RIDE!!!!!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frigging bsing about sledding last night now I just wanna frigging get the friggin snowcheck and hit the friggin hills. COME ON SNOW I'M READY FOR A RIDE!!!!!!!!

would love to hear more about that friggin tex78. the badder the better, don't want to hear about any good shheeet. as in if ya have nothing but good ta say don't say it at all. :p

friggin tex 78

Last edited:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Friggin talking about owls head, frisky, friggin Gorman, quartz. Crappy day today and it feels like it could snow and I'm sitting here waiting for the snowcheck. Friggin tex78.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd kick him in the knakers if i was you, upsetting poor ol kelly, yes a swift one or two to the knackers .

Last edited:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
No I think the fact that he still has a broken sled is enough to rub in. We will be tearing up Onion Lake in 2 feet of fresh while he passes us on the highway to work. Lol poor Tex we will tell you how good it was every time I promise.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I think the fact that he still has a broken sled is enough to rub in. We will be tearing up Onion Lake in 2 feet of fresh while he passes us on the highway to work. Lol poor Tex we will tell you how good it was every time I promise.

you don't think that would be cruel? ya your right it is to funny. he hates xp's so much he would never ride one i'm sure.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i could only show u guys where to ride u'd be even more hooked

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh your secreat honey hole, maybe you should come with me and i could show you a few places ya never been to.

oh i forgot hehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears that way. And he is jealous of your stripper pole. Oh that Tex.
why that prick put a dent in the bottom of the stripper pole, must have been using his friggin tongue. had to cut a foot off the pole eww

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why that prick put a dent in the bottom of the stripper pole, must have been using his friggin tongue. had to cut a foot off the pole eww
Keep that piece to add to the Tex sign. LOL.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA good to see something don't change lmao! Fired my sleds up yesterday, mmm mmmm 2 stroke smoke. Tex still has broken sled? Man you had all year to fix that Doo typical mechanic eh he-he... Kelly I hear ya, we should leave a sign on Tex's hwy turn off every time we go past it heehaw Weather just took a turn, time for snow now boys :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA good to see something don't change lmao! Fired my sleds up yesterday, mmm mmmm 2 stroke smoke. Tex still has broken sled? Man you had all year to fix that Doo typical mechanic eh he-he... Kelly I hear ya, we should leave a sign on Tex's hwy turn off every time we go past it heehaw Weather just took a turn, time for snow now boys :)

had to fix the quad a few to many times .... doo's getting taken apart he shortly

Top Bottom