forester conditions

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going this weekend and know the area pretty well staying at alpen

i think we are going into forester on sat, maybe we can meet. i drive a black superduty with sled deck. and i use frs radio channel 9-1. always try to get to staging area before 8.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be there Friday night at husky for breaks at 645 or so then up to hill tan dura ax and black triton 2 place usually on 7.1 on the radio will be 6 or 7 of us in the group

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow is good, you're just going to have to look for it now.

to the dude pulling your bud out at 1030am.... slow the f**ck down! Going against the traffic flow and cutting corners is not cool. Thanks for putting my bud into the rubarb!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

to the dude pulling your bud out at 1030am.... slow the f**ck down! Going against the traffic flow and cutting corners is not cool. Thanks for putting my bud into the rubarb!

yea they surprised us but made it past us.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

going into bugaboo tomorrow...or today i guess. never been in there gona be a later start than usual. late night last nigh and tonight...oh well.
any one wanna ride tomorrow.

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Probably the same that had the ditches full of beer cans and smoke packs

pete_ame

Reaction score
Forester snow was heavy and wet today. Looks like it will be a week or two before it gets any better.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Anyone know who the goofs from Saskatchewan were that were parked all weekend with enclosed trailers at the intersection of Horsethief and Westside? Maybe next time they should do some research on the riding area and where to park before venturing out west. Too bad the log haul isn't happening on Horsethief.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who the goofs from Saskatchewan were that were parked all weekend with enclosed trailers at the intersection of Horsethief and Westside? Maybe next time they should do some research on the riding area and where to park before venturing out west. Too bad the log haul isn't happening on Horsethief.
Must have been shredding all the pow on steamboat......

Top Bottom