First Year W/NOS

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is my first year with Nos and would like to hear the do's and dont's along with some of the stories that good old Nos provided on some of those weekend trips to the mountains,I,m sure there must be some entertaining stuff out there.If not, I'm sure I'll have some stories next year!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm already starting to regret this thread!!!!!!!!!!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We shall soon see,I have one spot left in my trailer for our first trip if your interested!
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
You may want a bigger bottle after your first tank drain by noon..... Enjoy !!
'Ah the roar of the Big Cat' !!!:nitro::awesome_dude:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
A NOS VIRGIN, HUH???:cool: WELL, YOU WILL DEFINATELY NEED A BIGGER BUNJEE, BIGGER SHOVEL, BIGGER NOS BOTTLE(PROBABLY USE IT ALL JUST ON THE TRIP UP), BETTER GEARING, ENGINE REBUILD AFTER 1ST TRIP(BECAUSE THE NOS NOZZLE STUCK AND CRATERED THE PISTONS), GOOD TOW ROPE(FOR PREVIOUS PROBLEM), BETTER/BRAVER DRIVING/CLIMBING HABITS(DUE TO ALL THE ABOVE):chicken:. HEY, OTHER THAN THAT, ROCK ON.....:specool::Cool9::thumbsup2::wetpants: ........ HEY, WHAT DOO YOU EXPECT.... YOU STARTED THIS POST!!!! LOL LMAO LILT LOLA LALALALALOLA(THAT'S A SONG ISN'T IT?)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When are you going?
Mcbride!
Leaving Friday Nov 30,Return on Sunday Dec 2.Me, Marcus and Perry so far!
Ron and a whole crew are heading up that weekend as well.Summitbound and another guy from Red Deer may meet us too!Got a suite at North Country so there are Room for 4!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A NOS VIRGIN, HUH???:cool: WELL, YOU WILL DEFINATELY NEED A BIGGER BUNJEE, BIGGER SHOVEL, BIGGER NOS BOTTLE(PROBABLY USE IT ALL JUST ON THE TRIP UP), BETTER GEARING, ENGINE REBUILD AFTER 1ST TRIP(BECAUSE THE NOS NOZZLE STUCK AND CRATERED THE PISTONS), GOOD TOW ROPE(FOR PREVIOUS PROBLEM), BETTER/BRAVER DRIVING/CLIMBING HABITS(DUE TO ALL THE ABOVE):chicken:. HEY, OTHER THAN THAT, ROCK ON.....:specool::Cool9::thumbsup2::wetpants: ........ HEY, WHAT DOO YOU EXPECT.... YOU STARTED THIS POST!!!! LOL LMAO LILT LOLA LALALALALOLA(THAT'S A SONG ISN'T IT?)

I knew there would be some poo and doo slinging,I am dodging ducking and side steppin as we speak.Got to stop setting myself up like this!
ARCTIC CAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Mcbride!
Ron and a whole crew are heading up that weekend as well.Summitbound and another guy from Red Deer may meet us too!Got a suite at North Country so there are Room for 4!
catmando!
WOW, WOULD LOVE TO BE ON THAT ONE WITH YOU, BUT I'LL BE SITTIN' ON THE BEACH IN CANCUN SOMEWHERE, DRINKIN' TEQUILA AND CORONAS..... UNFORTUNATE, BUT SOMEONES GOTTA DOO IT. AM GONNA TRY FOR A MID NOVEMBER TRIP,THOUGH, SNOW PERMITTING. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TRIP KITTYDUDEONJUICE!!;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Summitric, we should go???

Mcbride!
catmando!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride!
catmando!

I'll have to see how work goes, it may be a last minute decision. If you fill your trailer, thats ok.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could always throw one on the deck,let me know when you know!
catmando!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Lyle, a pair of Depends. :D

Na, I have it just remember don't hold the button too long, I only give it a 5 second shot maximum, that usually is enough to get you where you wanted to go, well thats on a Doo, Mabie on that Cat you will half to hold for 10 seconds :D. The first time you use it you will be amazed and when you get down to the bottom of the hill and take your gloves off your hands should be shaking a little, as it gets you a little closer to the edge.

A digitron is the next purchace for my sled to watch the egt's, I would suggest that.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, if your gonna play with "Gas" you need a digitron. I live (and die) by mine.
Rory has some good pricing.
Lyle, a pair of Depends. :D

Na, I have it just remember don't hold the button too long, I only give it a 5 second shot maximum, that usually is enough to get you where you wanted to go, well thats on a Doo, Mabie on that Cat you will half to hold for 10 seconds :D. The first time you use it you will be amazed and when you get down to the bottom of the hill and take your gloves off your hands should be shaking a little, as it gets you a little closer to the edge.

A digitron is the next purchace for my sled to watch the egt's, I would suggest that.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you stretch out the face before using or you will have purma grin:D, No better feeling in the world then when a sled just keeps pulling!!. Now I want to buy my own refilling station!, with the boss noss system you can just hold the button down for 20-30 seconds thats when you go high:nitro::mountainClimb::Snowmobile1:Enjoy let me know what you think after you try it!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Make sure you stretch out the face before using or you will have purma grin:D, No better feeling in the world then when a sled just keeps pulling!!. Now I want to buy my own refilling station!, with the boss noss system you can just hold the button down for 20-30 seconds thats when you go high:nitro::mountainClimb::Snowmobile1:Enjoy let me know what you think after you try it!

I will for sure,pretty pumped up,Was down at Rory's shop today to see how things were going.Sold my track today so I'm thinking some nice Sly Dogs with flames on them would help keep me on top,Not that they will ever be on the ground. LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom