First weekend out with Boost-it Pros

sledhead80

Reaction score
Well it's the first weekend out with the HO Boost-it kit on mine and my buddy's pros and all I can say is wow and awesome!!! Great product and I'm very happy with it!! Hats off to Neil and the boost it crew!! Thanks!!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome..... It's such a fun sled with this set-up, one of those sleds you never wanna sell

WesG

Reaction score
Runs good. installed a new track and decided I would check the paddles while running along the top of a cut block...
IMG_0258.jpg

WesG

Reaction score
Yup went looking for a couple buddys who had gone up through the new growth towards the top of a cut block. Ended up having too much fun and started brapping around. Ducked down a little bit to go around a small tree and it latched onto my gear. Ended up whiskying it right on end then right over backwards LOL. Was about a 45 minute stuck… Did I mention that they have good throttle response??? They build good power quickly LOL FWIW thats a 174 3" RE setup, takes some real driver skills to do that LMAO!

Attachments

• IMG_0261 - Version 2.jpg
    IMG_0261 - Version 2.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 932

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Well got the pro out again and sure am happy!!!! This was boulder Jan 2nd and 3rd. Tons of pow!! Fun times!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSmrHFK0TQ0

I think its to big to post so here's the link
Nice vids guys! Those vids show why a water to air intercooler is so important. Snow over the hood and long periods on the throttle with a 174, they didn't lay down at all. Cool

WesG

Reaction score
Ran like a champ until I had an electrical gremlin. Beauty Day!

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_0291_2.jpg
    IMG_0291_2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 597

WesG

Reaction score
Some late spring boost-it fun in the sun!
Hasler April trip - YouTube
and
Hasler April trip - YouTube

Trying to link the vids so hope it works… Sorry crappy iPhone vid but hey better than nothing...

Dusted an A-Arm at the top of the second vid. Thought I might end up coming down backwards for a minute LOL

Only two I got on vid, pulled 6 chutes and several other good hills. Very happy with the current setup on this sled.

Top Bottom