First weekend out with Boost-it Pros

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a lemon! Get ready for the showdown!

Hyper Toys sent me a pic of your latest mods,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your entering the "showdown" with this????? :behindsofa:

images

Bergler

Reaction score
Hey! Thats not very nice. What are you doing over in this PURE POWER forum. Shouldnt you be looking up belt munching issues? Well sir, you have just been added to the showdown list as well.

PS. I found a picture of you riding your cat last year! Your right, your goggles do make your head look big!

thCAOVN9DB.jpg

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! Thats not very nice. What are you doing over in this PURE POWER forum. Shouldnt you be looking up belt munching issues? Well sir, you have just been added to the showdown list as well.

PS. I found a picture of you riding your cat last year! Your right, your goggles do make your head look big!

View attachment 173882

Wow, nice goin. Everything in this thread was helpful, entertaining and most importantly truthful until you posted this............................

WesG

Reaction score
Shane had better work on his
dog_cheerleading-12789.jpg
because there is no way his sled will pull that where team pure power polaris will be hanging out.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right I won't be hanging out with Team Barbie aka PPP, I plan on getting out of the parking lot

I shortened up Pure Power Polaris to PPP. It should be PPPPP.........................................Pure Power Polaris Parking lot Posers........................................just sayin

Top Bottom