Fernie season 2019/2020

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys can you still stage at what they used to call the tin shack on the Corbin mine road to ride the pipeline? I heard they are logging back there. I was thinking of coming down Sunday looks like the sun might come out should be some fresh if it doesn’t rain up high. Thanks for any information.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Hey guys can you still stage at what they used to call the tin shack on the Corbin mine road to ride the pipeline? I heard they are logging back there. I was thinking of coming down Sunday looks like the sun might come out should be some fresh if it doesn’t rain up high. Thanks for any information.

I staged there a couple times this year. Seems the loging trucks are coming out at the Yellow Gates this year.

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. How was the riding? Haven't been there for a few years looking forward to it.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wet out Corbin way today. Snow, wind and poor visibility up high. Ok but wet around the middle and down on the trail it was snowing/raining. If temp drops and moisture keeps coming might turn into a decent reload.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I caught a bit of news about a sledder passing away yesterday in the Morrissey. SAR was called out for a different issue that was a false alarm then got the second call and with the help from FWA got to the sledder. RIP

Doo2015

Reaction score
Hey anyone know if we can unload up coal creek? Buddy talked to a logger who said have atter and they unloaded there the other day. Are people riding out of there or no? Thanks

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone know if we can unload up coal creek? Buddy talked to a logger who said have atter and they unloaded there the other day. Are people riding out of there or no? Thanks
Very soon according to this
f6e9066e7cb540396e4ce27488e4ed71.jpg

Top Bottom