Fernie conditions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
FAR reporting 7 cm and KAR reporting 15 cm as of 6:30 this morning. EAR has 7 cm and heavy snowfall in progress.

The wind is up so it may be an ugly day in the open areas but at -3 the trees will be sweet!

Last edited:

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was great but we did see lots of slide activity, we were out by the new rolling hills cabin. There was snow just coming over the hood throughout the day.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was great but we did see lots of slide activity, we were out by the new rolling hills cabin. There was snow just coming over the hood throughout the day.

Just wondering what the best way to set up a ride with you is, or are you all booked up??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect time for this. Rode last weekend in the bitter cold, have frost bite all over. Now that I have been drowned in work, and stuck in Yellowknife until mid March, it warms up and dumps. You're welcome everybody, somebody had to miss out.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We found this today...........and we had lots over the hood/bars. A lot more today than yesterday!

IMG_2847.jpg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't have any pictures but it was a epic day for us too. First tracks the whole day. Played it safe the whole day and came home to a great home coked meal. Today was a good one for sure.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know where it was, not sure what you would call the area though! Andy weir would have a better idea

No one else has a rino with you as a contact?
I almost lost mine a couple of weeks ago. I used the go-to feature to find mine in the snow.
Got within 10 feet and then my brother spotted it.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be a busy busy weekend!
Family day, drags, avy awareness day at the cabin and of course....
FRESH SNOW!!
Risky avy conditions, play safe....

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

Top Bottom