February Conditions

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx glen i hope it snows before we get there and im needing to rent an avy beacon and i understand you rent them so ill be stopping in what are your hours of operation we will be hitting town around 7pm thursday night i think

You bet we rent avvy gear.. We open up at 7am till 6pm 7 days a week.. We also have a sale going on on our klim gear and some new signet tools that we have at the shop aswell..

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet we rent avvy gear.. We open up at 7am till 6pm 7 days a week.. We also have a sale going on on our klim gear and some new signet tools that we have at the shop aswell..
right on!!! so ill come in before we head out friday morning then!!! see ya soon !!!!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent the weekend there, snow is hero snow, can climb the slopes with anything, about 8'' of old fluff on a hard crust, hard as ice in places. Best snow is found in the meadows among the trees, still pretty soft ,doesn't seem to have the crust like the slopes do. Can't give you first hand info but heard that the Renshaw is tracked pretty hard and you have to get out back aways to find the good stuff, same for Lucille and Bell. If you know where to go you'll find the good stuff. We rode untracked each day, and only seen 7 other riders (local guys) all weekend.
Going back at the end of the month, so hoping for some new by then.

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Glen...your having a sale on Klim gear...wicked!! I'm sure the hole lot of us will be in. See you Friday.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Well, we have had beautiful bluebird skies the last few days, about -5, but no new snow. I hear there's supposed to be some on it's way. Some rather promising-looking clouds are starting to roll in this afternoon. I really hope they contain snow!!

The boys riding here this week are having a great time, but you have to go looking to find the better areas to ride in.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys it's snowin up there in the hills when i woke up this mornin and still snowin up there.. So it's lookin like there will be some decent fresh up there for those that are here this weekend.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think that it'll be a big dump but i dont know what time it started snowing, so it might have been a big dump.. We are goping that it is a bunch of fresh snow up there.

sleddude

Reaction score
Was in Renshaw yesterday and had an stellar day. Not a clound in the sky and at least 6" of fresh to be had everywhere.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Well, it's Friday and we didn't get the snow we were supposed to get. A bit up top, but only about 6". Beautiful weather, though - bluebird skies and -10 this morning. Should go up to about -5 by afternoon.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's time for some snowdance action again people!!! Only a dusting in the last week or so, lots of blue but no new. Heading up next week so "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"! Higgins.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 2209 228.jpg

Feb 2209 235.jpg

Feb 2209 278.jpg

Feb 2209 257.jpg

Feb 2209 261.jpg

Feb 2209 279.jpg

Feb 2209 269.jpg

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Great pics, TreeMongrel !!!

It started snowing last night and has not let up yet. About -3 and no wind. A couple inches in town, so probably a good 18 to 24 inches new up top. Will have a better idea later today when my guests get back from Renshaw. Let's hope it keeps snowing for a couple more days.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well boys it snowed all day!!! Keep up the snowdancing and it should look pretty nice for the weekend!

On a side note, to the gentleman who had a medical emergency and his family this past weekend, I hope he is doing better and my heart felt empathys to the family... very stressful, please take it easy and get better!

Tree Mongrol, AMAZING PICTURES!!!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know Spence was dropping a load in his drawers, that's a given!!

Top Bottom