February Conditions

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Okay, so I started this thread on time this month.

Waiting to see some pictures from the Mountain Mania weekend. Everyone has safely headed home and it looks like a great time was had by all.

Currently at about -10, snowing up top so visibility today was not that great.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok back to the more important things. -2 this am and snowing AGAIN. Off to the Renshaw to catch up on some sled'n I missed on the weekend. Will take my camera. Thanks to all that came to MM09, was nice to meet a bunch more guys.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up this Wed and sledding Thur ~Sun and looking forward to those pic's !
The weather looks promising with lotsa snow..
also hoping that Flygirl still has her wish jar with her !

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding Thursday - Sunday as well. If you haven't booked rooms yet, you might not be staying in McBride. Hockey tourney and bonspiel in town this weekend.

Bring on some sunshine during the day, and fresh snow every night!!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding Thursday - Sunday as well. If you haven't booked rooms yet, you might not be staying in McBride. Hockey tourney and bonspiel in town this weekend.

Bring on some sunshine during the day, and fresh snow every night!!

Already got our rooms booked at Beaver Creek..
Hoping that the hockey tournament that you refer to is the Girl's Tournament !! OH YA !

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See you there powertool, we're heading up this week-end as well!!!:d

Looking forward to the weekend as we could not make it up last weekend for Mountain Mania.. Pout, I will be riding my 05 Orange King Cat and my buddy will be on his 08 Summit. Hope to see you there Showtime !!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto and i'l keep an eye out.

For all the years riding McBride i've never stayed at a B&B so this time we booked at the "Scarecrow". I hope all the rooms are booked with hockey moms, that leaves all the more powder for ME:d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto and i'l keep an eye out.

For all the years riding McBride i've never stayed at a B&B so this time we booked at the "Scarecrow". I hope all the rooms are booked with hockey moms, that leaves all the more powder for ME:d

I stayed at the Scarcrow last year, you won't be disappointed, it is great. And this past weekend was a great ride for sure.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old timers hockey tourny and ladies curling this weekend. Snowed hard all day only got a couple of pic's, will post later. Forcast looks like a ton of snow coming this week.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi boys, well snowing again, so should be a good week one can hope,

To answer your post powertool 29, I will be on Renshaw wed, fri-sun so I look forward to meeting you, and yes I will have my wish jar! :d Too bad you missed this past weekend it was amazing! I am so glad I got to meet so many people it was awesome!

For anyone looking for accomodations, since I am sure BB is booked solid, The Cougar Den Cabins are now open for business 250-569-7308.

I look forward to another exciting week and weekend!

See you on the hills!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the weekend as we could not make it up last weekend for Mountain Mania.. Pout, I will be riding my 05 Orange King Cat and my buddy will be on his 08 Summit. Hope to see you there Showtime !!

I'll be on a black 05 King with crappy ghost flames on the hood.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+ 4 this morning and some good vis for the boys today.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Lucille today, not much for snow left but found some nice stuff in the trees and lower meadows. Still lots in the Renshaw, many untouched areas.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what i like to hear !!!!!! Rollin out of the g.c. Within the hour!!! And the whole crew is comin!!!! Look out!!!! Braaap!! Braaap!!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was that you said Barry,no snow left ,don't bother coming up,Renshaws all tracked out and it's time to pull the bike out.Yup,I hear ya ,and I'll tell everyone I know...:rolling:

See you next week.

Top Bottom