February Conditions

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics from today up riding lucielle. Me and quadster, bbtoys, adrenaline.. Had to do some testing on th M1000 as i added some power to it.. had to test boondocker setttings.

Attachments

• 100_0989.jpg
    100_0989.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_0988.jpg
    100_0988.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0986.jpg
    100_0986.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 65

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be on a black 05 King with crappy ghost flames on the hood.
Will keep an eye out for you as well Uturn. Not sure where we are riding on Thursday, probably Renshaw.. I have a Need to see some snow !! Leaving Edm around 2:00 pm ish !

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics from today up riding lucielle. Me and quadster, bbtoys, adrenaline.. Had to do some testing on th M1000 as i added some power to it.. had to test boondocker setttings.

Thanks for the pic's glen ! does not look like there is much snow left up Lucielle. anybody heard anything about Belle ?
Let it snow let it snow let it snow !!:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havn't heard whatsup belle lately, but there is supposed to still be some good snow up renshaw.. Also supposed to get a bunch of fresh according to the forcast.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep an eye out for you as well Uturn. Not sure where we are riding on Thursday, probably Renshaw.. I have a Need to see some snow !! Leaving Edm around 2:00 pm ish !

We will be in Renshaw tomorrow, leaving E-town at 3:30.....am:eek:

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you have to go over the saddle to find the snow. Haven't heard much on avy's at Renshaw. Has any come down lately. I'm thinking it is still pretty sketchy or has it improved. Should be riding Renshaw friday.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up renshaw on wednesday.... we were the first ones up the mountain and the last ones down!! not a track to be seen when got to the cabin and blue sky for half the day. snow wasn't completly set up so there was still alot of soft stuff to play in. one of the best dayz yet!!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well boys, it has cooled down quite a bit from earlier today and it is currently snowing like a son-of-a-gun in town, so maybe that will end up adding up to a bit for friday riders? I guess we will see, ok off to bed for me I will see everyone in the morning!!:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-1 and it snowed a bit last nite in town. Still snowing up top this morning, can't see the mountains for snow.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well it snowed pretty good during the first couple of hours on the Renshaw this morning, so hopefully that means some pretty white stuff for all, then it ended up being a beautiful day!!! Not to cold yet, but hopefully everything stays nice. The groomer went up around noon on Friday and was planning to stay up till everyone was down, so hopefully it looks nice for everyone sat morning.
See everyone on Sunday!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledding jan28 09 001.jpg
Stuck rental
sledding jan28 09 007.jpg
farmer up a tree
sledding jan28 09 008.jpg
farmer up tree
sledding jan28 09 014.jpg
treemongrol kicking farmers a** on hill again
sledding jan28 09 020.jpg
Farmer rolling
sledding jan28 09 022.jpg
treemongrol in tree well

devil

Reaction score
rode fri. at renshaw, had a blast till my buddies rt1000 seized up so we came home early.

since pictures say a thousand words
sledding006.jpg

sledding023.jpg

sledding051.jpg

sledding052.jpg

sledding060.jpg

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our gang just got back from the renshaw, 2 feet of new at the cabin and alot more down below in the meadows. Tired bunch tonite. May have to join them tomorrow, will see how the wrist is feeling.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Devil, those pictures are amazing, the calvin and hobbes sticker is also very funny.

Well we didnt' get any more snow since Friday but hopefully it is still nice, it was pretty windy in town, so I hope it wasn't too bad for the boys.

Is supposed to be cold but nice day tommorow so here is hoping,
HAVE A GREAT DAY... See you in the morning!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Thurs, Friday, Sat at Renshaw. Back over the saddle on Thursday, found lots of deep snow to play in. Lots of snow hanging on the cornices over the saddle, and people still playing under them. Friday played in a bowl all day about a foot of fresh, lots of stucks and quite a bit of logging(3 front bumpers on Friday). Saturday it was socked in at the cabin(about 50 sleds hanging around), so we went back to Fridays area and there was a foot of fresh, chewed it up all day, only about 10 sleds came threw the area while we we playing in the trees.

Did anyone see if the grooomer had his skid down on the way up Sat? He was at the cabin Friday and the trail out was smooth, so we we saw him on Saturday we were excited about a nice ride out again. It was way rougher than when we went up in the morning:(. I know there was more sleds up Sat, but judging from the trailers still in the lot they were not down before us.

Only shot about 3 minutes of video, harder to get good footage in the trees. Should have some pics in a few days.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Higgy. Going up Renshaw Tuesday morning, you going to be here for that??? Going to go and check the hole out, should be good as it snowed last nite and some still coming down.
Glen from Spindrift and 3 guys at my place leaving about 9:00. Let me know.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. Will have see how the wrist lasts tomorrow. Should be some good snow as it went all day in town.

Top Bottom